Chapter. 11,🔞😅

🌻☀️❤️

----

              Gulf Ivan Pov

I got shock when Mew told my mother he has a Boyfriend, I didn't saw anything surprised or shock reaction from her,  when I ask her she said it is normal now a days, I ask her again what if I have a boyfriend, she.  I'm happy when she said it doesn't matter whom I love as long as I am happy. I felt relief I guess only my father I need to convinced someday when we are ready to admit Mew and I relationship.  Today is our fifth Monthsarry I give my boyfriend a flower I ask him to go on  a date but he wants to go home on our situation the only place we can do whatever we want to do is our Room in the house.  We just do sleeping kissing, hugging each other. To be honest I want to do more than that, but my boyfriend her it's not ready yet,  of course I can wait,  yes I am serious for waiting the day when he's ready this thing it's not that easy but while waiting I search and watch the things I need to know when it comes to Sex with the same Gender.  And lastly I am very happy beside my Boyfriend.

After talking to my mother while waiting for my father to come home from office we went to our respective room to freshen up then back downstairs to help my mother yo prepare our Dinner as usual Mew will be the one who's washing dishes after, when he finished he will come to my room to sleep or sometimes we sleeping on his. Room. For five months we are doing this and for now I am contented but hopefully I can show how much I love him Infront of my parents.  But for now we will keep it secret.

" Hmm,"  I slightly moan when I feel Mew's lips Biting my neck.

He keep kissing me while his hands running all over my body. Until.

" What, are you doing baby?" I ask when I can feel his hands inside my brief rubbing my simi hard dick.

Instead of answering me,  he let go of my neck and face me then claim my lips while still palming my cock,

"Baby," I moan between our kissed.

Mew broke the kissed and smile looking at me lovingly. " Just let me do I want to do love, "

Mew said Ang claim my lips again, I give in and kissed him back.

" Uhh. Hmmm" I moan when Mew rub his thumb on the slit of my cock.

" Hmm harder baby,  I'm close." I demand. It felt so good.

Mew stop for a while then he get my hand and insert inside his boxer." Let's pleasure each other love. "

I smirk and palm his already harden cock. Crashing our lips against each other while palming our dicks. Until I think something else I stop palming Mew's length. And pull down his boxer  up to his ankle I did the same. On my self . Mew look at me confusedly.

" What are you planning to do love?"

Mew ask me I just smirk.

" You're hand felt so good baby but I had a better idea "

i said and hovers on top of him I claim his lips and slightly thrusting my dick against his, mew kissed  back thrusting himself towards me.  I let go of his lips and ran my lips into his neck.  Biting and sucking.

" Love. More I'm gonna cum hmmm" Mew moaned.

I rolled  my hips, grinding harder against Mew, as I can feel my orgasm building inside me. Thrust for thrust until we both cum.

Breathing heavily I  lay down on the mattress. " That's was so good baby."

" I'm happy you liked it love," Mew said panting.

After sometime I get up didn't bother to wear my boxer   went to the bathroom naked.  I get a wet towel  coming back  to Mew still lying on the bed I clean him up  I must say that Mew's member is big, I can't wait to suck him off.  After cleaning him I clean my self too. When I'm done Mew is already sleeping I laid beside him.

" I love you so much my baby" I said and kissed his forehead, embrace him and then close my eyes.

       Mew Clarence Pov

It felt so good when you woke up In the morning with the love of your life sleeping beside you. I can't stop my self  looking at my handsome boyfriend every morning. I traced his faced, with my finger. I get shy when I remember what happened last night. We pleasured each other on our fifth Monthsarry, I don't even know where I get my courage to do that thing. It's just a simple handjob but Gulf has another plan will I love his plan though, it feel so good and for the first time I saw his member.  it's thick and Big I wander how it feels inside me.

Smiling like a crazy while staring at Gulf's face, I can't help it my self I pressed my lips against his.

" Good morning baby."  Gulf said

" Good morning too love, your awake?" I ask.

" Yes baby, I woke up the time, you touch my face." He answer. Looking at me" why you are blushing baby?"

Oh shit he noticed" no I'm not" I utter.

Gulf laugh" you can't fool me baby as I can see clearly on your face"

I give in" fine, I just remember what we did last night"

This time Gulf laugh out loud so I hit his chest.

" Aw! Baby,  Why are you hitting me?" He ask and hug me tight.

"Because I felt shy here and you are just laughing at me." I said pretending to be upset.

Gulf kissed my forehead" I did not me at to mock you it's just that you're so cute when you are shy. "

" Really" I whined Gulf just nodded.

I get up and went to the bathroom to freshen up then go downstairs to help Mama Marie in the kitchen.

" I will go downstairs love, to help Mama Marie." I said to my boyfriend

" Okay, baby I will fallow you, after I finished taking a bath" Gulf said and get inside the bathroom. 

I step out on my room and go downstairs  heading to the kitchen. I saw Mama  Marie  puting a plate on the  table.

" Good morning Ma," I greeted her.

She look at  me and said" good morning too honey"

I'll help her placing the food on the table. When we are done. Papa Vince and Gulf came. We all seated on the chair facing the table.. after praying the food we started  to eat.

" Darling, did you know that our Mew here is already have a boyfriend" Mama Marie suddenly said.

" Ohh, really darling" Papa Vince said then stares at me. " Congratulations Son wishing you're relationship getting stronger. I am happy for you"

I wander why he is not surprised on Mama Marie's announcement. Maybe they already knew my gender identity .

" I'll already knew about you're Gender Son, Chris already told us, don't worry my love for you won't affect on what you are" Papa Vince added " but for you Son" he gazed at Gulf" I want a daughter in law.

I felt a little bit sad. If Papa Vince only knew whom my boyfriend is.