Chapter Thirteen

The house was silent. It's almost like the world wanted me to replay what had happened without interruption. If that was the case, then it's definitely working.
~

I had taken a very hot shower, skipped dinner and homework and decided to just lay in bed. I was going to regret it eventually. I had a lot to catch up on for school. Of course I had forgotten about one more important thing...

The fact that my phone was on DND.

I had never moved that quick in my life. As expected, texts, voicemails, missed calls. Lots of them. I might as well be dead right now. I didn't bother reading or texting back. Calling was my only option.

It rang like once and there was already an answer. Sienna's phone but French was the first thing I heard. They were together. Probably plotting my murder. I wasn't surprised. I'm impressed that they hadn't driven to my house.

As always, I had no idea what was being said but I let her get it out. I'm pretty sure that I can put some of her thoughts together.

After what felt like forever, there was silence on the other end.

"Okay. I'm going to assume the worst possible things you could say. I'll be very honest with you. I wanted to get this done as quickly as possible by keeping my phone silent. I'm home, in bed and I feel really really tired. I really just want to see you tomorrow. I can promise you that nothing happened. We got the work done. I Ubered home. She didn't even drive me."

Yes. I know. I was not 'very honest' but I value my life and our barely off the ground relationship. At the end of the day, I didn't do anything and I got her off as quickly as possible. I kissed back for like 2 seconds. That doesn't even count when I was completely caught off guard. I had no say in how that situation would play out. My intentions were to be loyal. Of course I have some very vivid thoughts but I was horny more than half of the time, especially considering the two individuals who surround me daily.

"Amélie...?"

It sounded desperate. Kinda guilty. But I would let them be the judges.

"It's Sienna..."
"I think we should definitely talk about this tomorrow. In person. She's pissed and you know how she gets with you. I don't really know what going on with this Emily or Lily girl but it's affecting our relationship in a very not good way."

But I just said nothing happened. There's really nothing to talk about if you think about it.

"Alright. Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

I could hear her sigh softly, "Bye. Love you."

Aaaand she just hung up. What is even going on. I really don't know. It's like they think I'll do anything someone tells me too. And I guess they think it's mainly negative things.

Ughh. I was way too tired to think things through right now. I'm sticking to my story. We drove to her house, worked on the projects and I Ubered home. Simple.

I'm definitely not worried about Lily saying anything. She's definitely too embarrassed with herself and she's really not the one to cause drama. I don't think she would ever even approach them.

Here I am. Thinking too much again. I'll talk to Lily in like a day or 2, just to make sure that she isn't going crazy or feeling guilty.

As for Amélie and Sienna...I'd have to be creative and improvise...

I was given myself a bigger headache. Right now I needed to sleep. Everything will work out tomorrow.

Hopefully...

_____

This is a shorter chapter

I know

But I want to stop here

Good news is that I will give you the next one in a week or two

Fingers crossed

We're almost at 300k views and 2k votes

Thank you for sticking with me through all these inactive months

xxx