Chapter Two

Class went by very very slow. Sienna was quiet and seemed to be paying attention. On the other hand, my head was filled with how Amélie was going to react when she saw the hickey on my neck. I was probably overthinking, but everything was a surprise with these girls.

We all had a one-hour break after this class so I could not really think of a plan to try to hide it. We were going to be together for a whole hour. There was no way I was going to survive!

Almost on cue, the bell rang. I groaned and closed my eyes. Sienna was already standing in front of my desk which meant that I needed to hurry up or she would drag me. I quickly packed up my stuff for the second time today and followed Sienna into the halls to find her other half.

Amélie was standing at entrance to the lunchroom. She smiled at us through the crowd. Once again, the two girls walked in front of me whilst I followed like a lost puppy. We sat at a table and they instantly started having their own conversation.

Maybe she won't even notice. Maybe, but I still had to make it through the entire day.

I wasn't really paying attention to their conversation and was too focused on the notes in front of me but I definitely snapped out of it when my book was pulled from my hand. I looked up to see Amélie smiling at me. That smile didn't last long when she saw my neck.

"I thought we had an agreement to wait." She said turning to the Italian girl.

Agreement? To wait? Wait for what?

I was beyond confused honestly.

"Well I had other plans." Sienna replied smirking at me.

Oooookayyyyyy?

"It's a hickey. It's not that serious. She's fine." She was starting to giggle.

Amélie slowly turned to her, "Maybe try not to go overboard next time." She rolled her eyes and stared back at me.

Sienna broke out into a fit of giggles. I guess the weed was kicking in.

She looked at me with wide eyes, "If only she knew about summer."

Oh. Wow. Perfect. I am going to die.

Amélie looked towards me. She was the confused one now. Confused about the summer vacation when she visited her grandparents in France and Sienna and I spent a lot of time together.

SUMMER

"Its only the weekend so please behave. I would like to come back home to a whole house. Emphasis on WHOLE Sienna!"

"Please be good for your mother." Her dad said, waving us as he pulled out of the driveway.

-

This was Sienna's parents leaving us to host an impromptu culinary workshop for college students.

-

We stood in the doorway, waving them goodbye until they were out of sight.

Sienna was staring at me with a cheeky grin as we sat on her bed. I just wanted to munch on my oreos and she was being so weird. She kept on playing with my hair and giggling for no reason. I was very lost.

-

I don't really remember how things escalated but I could never forget what had happened.

-

She was now straddling me and my oreos were no longer in my hands. Her lips were on mine. Very passionately.

My first kiss.

I had no idea what to do with any part of my body. My hands were tightly grabbing the sheets for some reason and my mouth was trying to keep up with hers. As if on cue, she pulled my hands to grab her butt.

I like this.

There was lots of kissing until her top was coming off and my pants were being pulled down.

I really really like this.

There really isn't much to say. We had a very eventful weekend.

We never really discussed it and I had no plans to ever discuss it. When Amélie came back home, things were normal apart from my slight awkwardness which wasn't very noticeable seeing as I was always a bit awkward around the girls.

But now...I would have to tell Amélie.

---

xxx