Chapter One

Amélie and Sienna walked in to class 10 minutes late. They were giggling and I was almost certain that they were both high. It was Monday at 9am but that was no surprise. They had no limits and I had learnt that when they made me skip school for an entire day to get high at the lake.

Our teacher, Ms. Nickels, stared disapprovingly at them as they took their seats behind me. They didn't stop giggling though. They didn't care about what anyone thought which was so sexy to me. Most of the time I felt left out or like a third wheel because they were friends before they met me. I was okay with it though. I'm okay with anything they did to me.

Ms. Nickels continued her class and I felt a tap of a pencil on my shoulder. I turned around to face the angels behind me. Sienna, who had tapped me, now had her pencil between her plump, red lips.

Sienna was Italian. She moved here when she was about 4. Her parents own a restaurant called IL BUONGUSTAIO which was absolutely amazing. Sienna had really dark brown eyes and short, straight brown hair which stopped at her shoulders. She was quite fit and she also liked wearing mini-skirts and leather jackets.

She smiled at me slyly and looked over to Amélie who was chewing on a Kit Kat.

Amélie on the other hand was French. They were very opposite in that sense. When Amélie was born, her mother had passed away during her delivery and her dad had moved here to marry her step mother. She had greyish-blue eyes and long blonde hair which went down to her waist. Complete opposites I tell you. Amélie was more of a ripped jeans and crop top kind of girl.

I looked at both of them and they giggled more so I turned around and continued paying attention. Class went by very quickly and I tried packing up my things whilst Sienna popped her bubble gum impatiently.

"Let's goooooo." Amélie whined whilst pulling on the straps of my back pack. 

I quickly finished up and followed quickly behind the girls. I was headed to History with Sienna and Amélie had Literature by herself. She was always moody when we had to split up. Sienna on the other hand was extremely bubbly because she got to tease me about what happened between us last summer.

We dropped Amélie at her class and she rolled her eyes at Sienna who flipped her off. She hung onto my arm as we walked to class.

There were about 5 other people in the class and Sienna took this as an opportunity. She grabbed my neck and sucked on it. I was certain that she left a hickey on there but I couldn't think right now. My head was spinning and my hands were all over her legs.

"So, we're going to be discussing the discovery of the New World." Mr. Greenwich said as he cleared his throat loudly and stared at us. Sienna giggled and put her legs over me. She has been extremely touchy since last summer. Her body language flips instantly whenever we're alone. Although, she can get flirty when we are around Amélie which makes me uncomfortable but she doesn't care. Even when Amélie gets annoyed.

 A/N

First chapter rewritten. Let me know what you think.

xxx