Chapter Nine

_____

We were now staring back at each other. I was mainly being stared down. 

We somehow managed to get a private room in the library in such little time. Didn't even know that was possible but that's the least of my concern right now.

The room was one of the smaller ones. Still big but just smaller than the others. There were 4 long rectangular tables pulled together to form a square. I was sat at the very far back of the room whilst the two girls were closer to the door. Sienna sitting directly opposite from me and Amelié standing to the right of her with folded arms and an annoyed look on her face. 

It was quiet for at least 3 minutes. Very awkward. Yes.

Are you gonna talk or are we just staring at each other?" 

Jeez. Relax.

Like I said, Amelié was always blunt. Said whatever she wanted to, whenever she wanted to.

"Okay okay. I just want you to actually listen to me and try to understand what I have to say."

Silence.

I took a deep breath before I let the words leave my mouth.

"Lily and I had been bestfriends for a long time before I met you two. She's a really nice girl. After being friends for so long, we sort of...fell for each other. We had a brief relationship. She was my first girl to ever kind of do anything sexual with."

Raised eyebrows from both followed by even more silence. 

Okay. When am I meant to stop?

"We never even kissed. I wasn't very serious or sure about the whole thing so we ended things. We stayed friends for like a month until I met you. We have not spoken until the day we walked to class together. She randomly asked to partner up for a project and I couldn't say no."

"Why couldn't you say no?"

Because seeing her brought back thoughts and feelings...

I couldn't say that obviously but it was true. She was a really sweet and kind girl. I missed us and wish I had done things differently but I also wanted everything to do with the girls in front of me. 

Yes. Selfish. I know but I couldn't really help myself. Its just how I'm programmed I guess.

I don't even understand myself. I was more than happy with Sienna and Amelié but I definitely wanted to rebuild something with Lily. Even though its just a friendship for now...or forever. I was fine with anything I think.

"Because we were the last two people to find a partner."

That was a lie but I lied a lot.

"That's all there is to it. I swear."

More silence.

"So you didn't kiss her but you two did sexual things? Like what exactly because I never expected that from you." Sienna squinted her eyes at me.

"I feel like that's not important..."

Sienna folded her arms now.

Yeah. No more beating around the bush.

"I just gave her head. That's all."

By the look on their faces, I could tell that they were both very very surprised. I guess I don't give off those vibes. But at the same time, I did this with Sienna too. They must think I'm just really shy or something. I guess I do come off that way but still. I really wasn't shy. I think I just behaved that way with them because I was lowkey intimidated by them which I also found extremely hot. 

"I don't know but I feel like I cleared things up. I just need to see her after school for us to get some work done and I'll get to you guys right after."

"If you think you cleared things up then I think I have a request. You can see her after school as long as you promise that nothing will happen between the two of you."

That's easy.

...

Is it really Rikki?

"I promise. I promise that nothing will happen." I smiled and they both returned the smile and made their way over to me. I was being attacked with smooches and we all broke out into giggling fit.

This is really good. This is everything I want and more. I feel like I'm in love.

_____

We had maybe 40 minutes before lunch. Amelié was sat on the desk in front of me. Her legs dangled on either side of mine. She had on a short black and white mini skirt. Skirts were a rarity for her. I could probably remember every time she wore a skirt and what skirt it was. This one, I had never seen. I liked it. I liked her in everything to be fair.

Her legs were swinging back and forth. She wanted my attention. I feel like they looked at me differently now after the whole giving head thing.

I don't know if it was just my imagination but I swear she was spreading her legs further and further apart. I could now see her lacy black panties very clearly. She looked down at me from her position on the desk. She knew what she was doing.

She didn't have to say anything. I would gladly eat her out right here. Sienna and I had already had our fun so there was always that little voice in the back of my head reminding me that there was always another girl.

There were no cameras in the private study rooms. I took this as an opportunity to rub my hands up and down her thighs. I could feel Sienna's eyes following my movements. 

Would she sit and watch the entire show? I was intrigued to find out so I knew that I had to continue for sure. 

I was looking up at Amelié now. I could feel the goosebumps on her thighs and that prompted me push my hands up even further, pushing her skirt up and nearing my hands closer to her inner thighs. 

We did not break eye contact. I don't think that I could even if I wanted to right now. 

I knew what she wanted. I would give it to her.

I pulled her forward closer to the edge of the desk. Her legs were wide open. The only thing shielding my view of her pussy right now was those black lacy panties which I was certain that I could see a wet spot on.

"I'll give you what you want. Just say please."

_____

Sheesh okay. Now I'm hot.

Updates will become a little more inconsistent and irregular.

My apologies babes.

Feel free to support me! (not exactly free lol)

https://www.buymeacoffee.com/undefinedm

(link is also on my my profile for ease of use <3)

Love you

xxx