Chapter Five

"Who's that?" They seemed to have the same thought out loud. 

My eyes quickly flicked to Lily who seemed to blend in with the rest of the students in the room. 

"No one. She's just a friend." I say whilst taking my seat in front of them next to some random boy.

Class went by smoothly. The girls did seem more quiet than usual but I didn't mention it. It was our last class for the day so we made our way to Amélie's car. They had always driven me home and would sometimes stay for dinner.

The drive wasn't as silent as expected Sienna rambled about going shopping for new outfits whilst tightly clinged to my arm. Amélie was slightly annoyed with her as the girl resembled a child in a candy store.

"I need more skirts. Rikki, do you like these skirts?" She asked with puppy eyes expecting nothing but a yes.

 Rikki, do you like these skirts?" She asked with puppy eyes expecting nothing but a yes

But I did in fact like them and she beamed which caused Amélie to frown even more.

"What's up with her?" I whispered quietly because the girl had a shorter temper.

Sienna had definitely not heard of privacy as she blurted out, "We don't like your new friend. She's weird and she's mad that you're walking her to class."

Oh. That was...honest.

"I wasn't walking her to class. I was walking to class with her. There's a massive difference."

There was a pause and I was praying that she had tried to understand me.

"English wasn't my first fucking language but they do sound the fucking same to me!"

It was quiet now and Sienna had forgotten all about her lovely skirts which she had planned to get 5 more of.

My eyes flicked to Amélie's for a split second in the mirror as she rolled her eyes at me and placed her focus back on the road.

To say jealousy and tension were laced in the air was an understatement.

"Lily is just a friend. We met each other before I met you two. She's a really sweet girl."

"How sweet?"

What?

"Babe please stop. We're her first and that's that."

Well then...it's hard to understand how they had formed that opinion but I had absolutely no intentions of correcting them.

At least for now.

As if on cue, we pull up to my house and I place kisses on the lips of them both and quickly make my way out.

Sigh

That was exhausting. They're always so draining but I don't think I could ever want anything else. The car pulls away and I enter my home to the lovely smell of my mom's cooking.

As expected, she's standing at the stove with a glass of wine in one hand and a long wooden spoon in the other, swaying to the music she had created in her head.

Yes. Everyone around me is a handful.

She spun around and rushed to kiss me as soon as she saw me.

"You scared me!"

I chuckled, "I'm sorry. I'm just going up to my room for a bit before we have dinner."

She waved me off and continued with her cooking. I quickly hopped up the stairs to my room and closed the door behind me. I was exhausted. I layed on my bed just staring at the ceiling.

My mind immediately went to Sienna and Amelié. I couldn't exactly believe what had happened today.

My phone then buzzed in my front pocket and of course it was them in our group chat.

Sienna
My parents have a dinner party at the restaurant tomorrow soooo they're inviting your parents and we can spend the night at my house tomorrow.

Amélie
Perfect :)

Rikki
Okay. Cool

Sienna
:)

This was quite a normal thing. Our parents loved each other and loved it even more that we were friends. So they would go out together and we would choose a house to spend the night at.

This time was different. We were essentially dating and there was no doubt that there would be some sexual tension.

I mean...we weren't even dating and there already was.

My thoughts were cut short when my mom called me down for dinner. She was already excited for the dinner party and was trying to decide what to wear. All whilst my mind flooded with sexual thoughts and scenarios for tomorrow.

•••

Smut coming soon? Who knows...

I apologize for the extremely slow updates. I've been very busy.

And I'm sorry for the short chapters.

I know it feels like it's going nowhere but I really don't want to rush this and I want to put out something that I like.

Main character is Rikki. Took me long enough to figure out a name.

Always thankful for the support.

xxx