Chapter Six

Dinner had gone by quickly and as I put the last plate into the dishwasher, my phone rang.

Group facetime call with Amelié and Sienna...

I run up the stairs as fast as I could, locked my door and flopped onto my bed. I answer the call and they both quickly stop talking to squeal in unison.

"What should I wear Rikki?"

"You look good in everything so it doesn't matter to me."

"Aww babe. Thanks but I need an answer or I'll lose my mind."

She's really serious. Sienna didn't play by her outfits.

Just as I was about to make a suggestion I got a text from none other than Lily. I open it quickly and of course she's reminding me that we would be meeting for our group work tomorrow.

Fuck my life honestly.

Rikki: How could I forget? I'll let you know if anything changes during the day.

Lily: Okay. I'm looking forward to it :)

My focus was now back on the facetime call. I didn't really know how I would get time away from these two to be honest because I'm literally everywhere they go. I also didn't want to bail on Lily considering how I've just left her in the dust over the last few months.

"Baby are you even listening?" Sienna's face was all up in the camera.

"Shit. Sorry. I zoned out."

"She's bored. Go sleep and we can talk to tomorrow." Of course. Amelié with the bluntness. 

I zoned out for a second. Please chill out.

"Yep. See you tomorrow. Smooches."

I lazily smiled and stared back at them. So fucking cute. My heart feels like it's being squeezed.

We exchanged good-byes and sent kisses and I was off to bed. With a racing mind obviously. I was tired but my brain was definitely fighting to figure out how I would get 2 hours away with the girl who my girlfriends didn't even like by just looking at her. Not to mention said girl is my ex girlfriend.

_____

It was now 2am. I couldn't sleep so I decided to begin the planning for the group project. I had made some good progress and had a few ideas. Hopefully Lily likes at least one of the ideas. I put my iPad to charge and went to bed. 

Long day tomorrow...

_____

I open my eyes and check my phone. 

7:53am

I somehow manage to always wake up a few minutes before my alarm. I never know if I'm impressed or annoyed that I miss a few minutes of sleep.

I got out of bed and quickly got ready for the day. As I brushed my teeth, I noticed the forgotten hickey on my neck. It was still very red, and I had zero idea how it was not noticed during dinner last night.

My mom was definitely still asleep. She's an accountant for a company across the world so she normally has meetings etc. in the night here when its day for them. 

I was showered, dressed and had packed my bag by 8:40. Hopped down the stairs to quickly fill my bottle with water and grabbed a Twix bar because for some reason, eating breakfast makes me feel like I wanna throw up. The nice black BMW was sure to pull up any minute now. I pulled out my phone and sat on the kitchen counter. Something my mother hated but it was a habit now.