Chapter Ten

"I'll give you what you want. Just say please."

_____

Her eyes darted over to Sienna and it took less than a second for her to look back at me.

"Please. I want you."

That's all I needed to hear. I was in control now.

I reach my hand down pushing her panties to the side and immediately slipping a finger in between her slits.

Is it just me or panties to the side are a major turn on?

She was wet. Dripping. I was surprised honestly. I had barely touched her in my opinion.

I was now standing over her and her head was on my chest. Her breaths were heavy and I was pretty certain she would cum now if I even put my finger in or even focused on her clit.

I was toying with her pussy now. I wanted her to beg me if I'm being honest. I had not been in control in a very long time and this was turning me on. A lot.

And of course, she began to whine. Exactly what I wanted. She looked up to me with a very red face and eyes full of lust and desire. She wanted me to make her cum. I already knew that.

She grabbed my hand trying to direct it and I pulled away instantly.

"I want you to beg me."

I could hear Sienna gasp very softly in the back. Our summer session went nothing like this. Amélie stared back with wide eyes.

Welcome to the real Rikki I guess.

But Amélie was always on her toes. She slowly slid off the desk and pushed me back into my seat. Then, she began to strip. She took off her top first. No bra. I wasn't surprised.

I expected the skirt to go next but she just hiked it up and took off her panties instead.

She scooted back to sit onto the edge of the desk. Legs up, spread wide open with her skirt bunched up at her waist. She stared down at me, moved her hand to her mouth putting two fingers in and making sure her tongue was covering them entirely in her saliva. That wasn't even necessary as I could clearly see her juices from where I was. She moved those same two fingers down to her pussy. Still staring back at me, she push them in slowly moaning immediately throwing her head back slightly.

"Rikki. I need you between my legs please."

Her voice gave me goosebumps. My mouth was salivating. I wanted nothing more than to tongue fuck her right now.

I moved my chair towards the desk. Her pussy right in my face. I could see how tight she was around her two fingers. She moved them in and out and I could feel her eyes looking down at me waiting for my next move. 

My body was moving on its own now. I gently took her hand, pulling her fingers out of her and placing them in my mouth. I sucked on them like they were the only thing keeping me alive. She tasted good and I was ready to get to the direct source. I slowly pushed two fingers into her. She moaned out loud. A little too loud, prompting Sienna to rush from her seat to stand next to the girl, blocking her mouth. They were both looking down at me now. The room had gotten hot even though the AC unit was blasting cool air. 

I pulled my fingers out completely making Amélie whined. I wasn't done.

I push them in again. They went in a bit easier than the first time as they were slick from being inside her already. 

I continued teasing her until she was squirming and I felt like she would cum, and I didn't want that to happen just yet. 

I finger fucked her, then added my thumb to her clit rubbing gently as I knew she was sensitive. 

Based on the sounds coming from her even whilst Sienna's hand was covering her mouth, I think she was enjoying it.

I had enough of just staring. I needed to taste her so I pulled my fingers out moving the focus to her clit only. The desk was wet with her juices. 

I put my face between her thighs, kissing her softly. I looked up at her briefly before moving my mouth directly to her pussy. 

I dragged my tongue between her slit making sure I got every bit of her that I could. Her legs were shaking and she was trying to close them, but I wasn't having any of that. I gabbed onto both her thighs, keeping them up and finished the job until her face was red and she was about to cry. 

_____

School is hard :(

Very slow and short updates :(

Sorry :(

Love you

xxx