new roommate

Sunghoon's POV 

Sunghoon arrived at the gates of hypen high. His hands started to tremble slightly from the nerves because this is his first day.

this is sunghoons first day at hypen high, although he didn't want change schools but he had to, because he was getting bullied on his previous one. so his parents thought the only solution was to change his school .

sunghoon sighed for the last time befor stepping into the loud hallway of the school. He could feel the stares of the students in the hallway directing at him, wasting no time sunghoon went stright to the office, to collect his dorm keys. he was starting classes tomorrow as this is his first day .

Sunghoon left the office after getting his dorm keys . as he entered the dorm room he saw someones belongings already there , but there was no one right at the moment . he put his belongins on the side of his bed and started unpacking . and after he was done he decided to call his mom.

TIME SKIP 1 HOUR

heeseung's POV

I slowly made my way out of the classroom to see students running towards me, " another new day of boredom I can't wait" I thought to my self.

The name lee heeseung and I'm one of the most popular boys in the school , everyday I would get girls and boys running after me and I am starting to get sick of it.

After my last class ended I bid my friends good bye and headed towards my dorm,
As I stepped into the dorm I saw a boy on the other side of the bed . He was sitting on the study table of my dorm, he had his head phone on and as he was sitting I only can see his back. wasting no time I started talking ..

" who the hell are you " I asked

Hearing my voice the boy flinched and turned around and got up from his seat , he just stood there without replying and I asked again

"Who are you ? And what are you doing in my room? " Heeseung asked a little calm this time

"I-i a-am your new r-roommate" he replied stuttering .

A new roommate, I don't remember anyone informing me , it's not that bad to have a roommate right, heeseung had lived alone in his dorm for 7 month after his ex- roomie changed his room.
The reason is heeseung. Heeseung like to pick on his roommates.heeseung didn't want argue with his new roomie so he sat down on his bed and asked him

"What's your name?" Heeseung asked

" S-sunghoon. Park sunghoon" sunghoon replied nervously.

Heeseung got up from the bed and came in front of sunghoon and with a smirk he started talking

"Nice to meet you sunghoon, make yourself comfortable"

"S-sure, thanks "

'This is going to be fun' heeseung thought

So yeah I know this is it I know it's short so I will make next chapter a little longer I am not that fluent in English so there might be some grammar problems .

Enjoy reading ☺️❤️

Have a great day <<<