The trip (1)

"Rise and shine roomie, you better get your assup or else we are gonna be late"

The knocking on sunghoons door and shouting woke him up from his beautiful deep slumber.

He groaned when he heard knocking on his door again.

"I am UPPPP!!!" Sunghoon shouted.

"You better not sleep again!" Heeseung shouted back.

He heard footsteps fading on to a distance as he opened his eyes. With another groan he sat up straight.

Today was the day,  they are going to trip to the beach. He haven't seen the beach In ages, so he was over excited.

After some minutes on the bed he got up and went to the bathroom, and did his business.

He wore his clothes and checked if he was missing anything in his luggage before zipping it up. 

( I don't know how to describe fits so here's a pic of what he's wearing...)

When he went out of his room heeseung was in the kitchen making something

When he went out of his room heeseung was in the kitchen making something. When he saw sunghoon he stared him for a whole minute before looking away.

 When he saw sunghoon he stared him for a whole minute before looking away

( heeseungs outfit 💗 )

"You want eat or drink something? I will make it for you." Heeseung asked.

"Yea, a coffee will be okay." Sunghoon replied.

"Just a coffee. Nothing else?" Heeseung asked again.

Sunghoon nodded his head in response. He went and sat on the chair before massaging his mom, who was worried.

"Here's your coffee" heeseung served him.

"Thanks." Sunghoon said with a smile on his face.

After they were done, they made there journey to meet there friends as they were leaving together.

"Somebody HELP me" first thing sunghoon heard was niki screaming and jay  chasing him.

"Why are they chasing each other." Sunghoon asked Jake.

"It's better not to know" Jake replied leaving sunghoon confused.

"Is everyone here?" Heeseung asked.

"Sunoo is not he--- oh there he is."Jake pointed at the direction where sunoo was coming.

'Hey guyss, sorry I am late." sunoo greeted with the brightest smile.

"Well everyone here now right," jungwon popped out of nowhere.

"Yea?" Sunoo replied.

"Let's go then, the van is ready. Yaa-- you too idiots we're leaving." Jungwon shouted at niki and jay who was strangling niki.

"Sit beside me" heeseung whispered into sunghoons ears before walking away.

They got into the van and sat. Jay and jungwon in front as jay was driving. Sunoo and riki together, sunghoon and heeseung at the back seat and Jake seated next them.

"Is everyone seated." Jay asked as everyone showed their thumbs in the air.

"Then let's goo" jay said as he drove off.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sunghoon's POV

"Are you hungry" heeseung asked.

"Hmm" I turned around see him.

'I asked are you hungry." Heeseung asked again.

"And I said hmm"

"Oh I thought you didn't hear what I said" heeseung replied with a chuckle before taking out some chips from his bag.

"Here eat some of this for now after we arrive at the beach we can have lunch." I nodded while taking the chips out of his hands.

"You can't live without your chips, don't you?"

He glance at me before replying. A thin smile on his Face.

"Want me to take it away from you." He asked me smirking.

"Na uh its okay" I replied putting some chips into my mouth.

"Cute." He said ruffling my hair. I felt my cheeks heating up.

"I am not cute and stop that, you messed up my hair." I said hitting his arm.

"Whatever you say, pufferfish." He said as he leaned back on his seat.

"A puffer what now?" I glared at him.

"You look like one when you pout like tha--"

"Guys respect the sing---" before Jake could finish sunoo throwed a pillow at his face.

"Don't you know how to keep your mouth shut." Jungwon said.

"Hey, you can't talk to me like that. I am your hyung wonnie."

"Whatever" jungwon said

"And what I said was true. RESPECT THE SINGLES" Jake said each word separately.

"I am with Jake hyung this time--. Oh MY GOD SUNOO hyung." Sunoo pinched niki before he could talk more.

"Why does it has to do with me and sunghoon, we are not dating" heeseung said

"Yea we are not" I also agreed half heartedly

"Yea yea, we're not dating" Jake mimicked heeseung's voice.

Before anyone could say anything jay spoke.

"If anyone say anything from now on, I am throwing them out side of this car."

"Yes sir" sunoo said.

"At least put some music on, I don't wanna hear this two flirt" Jake said looking at me and heeseung hyung. And again a flying pillow hit on Jake's face. But this time it was heeseung.

The ride to the beach was fun laughter and singing. Most of the time them bickering about nothing and would stop when jay threatens them. 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Who wants to go to the beach with me in the next chapter??? I promise it will be fun.. 👽

Anyways does anyone need a new friend. If so pls can you accept me as your friend. Hehe 😅

This part was quite difficult to write and I need sleep. I have a quite a headache and my neighbors are partying and it's getting me out of my focus.

Hope you enjoyed it thw...

Have a great day 🦋💗

- Heeseung is sunghoons -