new student

heeseungs POV 

the next day i woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing, not wanting to get up from the bed, i lazily opened my eyes and put my blanket aside and put my feet on the cold tiles on the floor as i looked up to see the time. my eyes widened too see it was 7:30. 'shit i am late for class', heeseung thought and as a speed of light heeseung stood up from his bed and got into the bathroom. 

not wasting anytime he took a quick shower and brushed his teeth, after changing into his uniform he quickly ran out of his dorm.

Once I was at school I got through school gates and suddenly there was a swarm of people calling out my name. yes hes getting late and this people here wont even let me go through. 

A few minutes later

I finally got out of the crowd holding cards and presents as I made my way to my friends jay and sunoo.

"Took you long enough" jay said putting his hands in to his pockets

"Yeah, and you want know why?"

"I don't think we need to know" sunoo replied as they walk towards the classroom.

"Where's Jake, jungwon and niki" I asked as we walked

"They are already are in the class"

We entered the classroom and made our way to our seats."hey guys" I said making my way to my desk

" you're early today aren't you " Jake said as he turn around to look at me

"Hey! I am not that late besides the teacher isnt even here" heeseung said already annoyed

"Yeah, whatever"

"Hey jungwon can I ask you something?" Niki asked jungwon

"Do you know the new boy who's coming to our school today"

"Wait you mean you don't know, I heard he's handsome" sunoo said as everyone looked at him

"Yeah, I heard that there's a new boy who just transferred to our school today.  " said  jungwon and also added

"And so when we meet him I want you guys to be nice to him" jungwon ordered

Before we could reply, our teacher came in which made everyone move back to there original allocated seats. "good morning everyone and welcome back. Today, as you may have heard we have a new student joining our class so please treat him well"

Sunghoon POV

I woke up a little early to go to school because I didn't wanna be late to school on my first day.

I got up and brushed my teeth and freshen up and got ready. My roommate was still sleeping soundly And I didn't want to disturb him, also I don't know him. I was so embarrassed when I stutterd Infront of him yesterday, I don't know why I did that. 

He put aside the thoughts of his roommate and decided to head out to school.

third person POV

As sunghoon walked into the classroom he can see students stare as I walked and stopped in front of the classroom.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the class?" Our teacher said as I nodded my head

"Hello! My name is park sunghoon." I looked at my teacher and to the whole class, they were looking at me as they were expecting me to say more, there was silence enveloped in the whole class.

"Umm... Do you have any questions for him" the teacher asked breaking the silence

The students shook there head as no as the teacher looked back at me.

"Ok well, so why don't you take a seat any place you'll like" sunghoon nodded slightly and straight away he made his way to the back and sat down next to the window.

On his way back to his seat, what sunghoon didn't notice was the pair of eye that was looking at him.

So yeah this is the second chapter of this book and I hope you enjoyed it. ☺️

Have a great day ✨💫