him and me

Sunghoons POV,

It's been 2 months since I transferred. And things are going better than I expected. No one bullies me, and I have got friends who I can trust. I am going to a trip with them tomorrow, my first ever trip with my friends. I am so excited.

"Hey roomie" my thoughts were interrupted by my annoying roommate.

"What you daydreaming about??" He asked

"Nothing that should consern you." I replied rolling my eyes.

"You're going to the trip with us right?" He sat next to me on the sofa.

"Yea" I simply answered

He nodded. "Roomie."

I looked at him and he was already looking at me. "Make me some food, I am hungry." He said making my jaw drop.

For God's sake does he think I am his servant. Last two months our relationship is like this. I have to do what he wants but I don't think he hates me. Thank God I don't stutter Infront of him anymore. I am used it already.

"What?" He said making me take a gulp.

"Nothing your highness, I will make you some food" I heard he chuckled as I walked into the kitchen.

I looked through the cabinets to find something to cook.it was empty. Even the fridge too. Gosh I need to do groceries again. The frown on my face quickly washed away as I saw some packet of ramen on the counter.

"Hyung, we don't have anything else except for some packet of ramen." I shouted from the kitchen.

"So you want me to do the groceries" heeseung hyung said beside my ears, scaring the living daylight of me.

"Jesus hyung, you scared me." I turned to face him with my hand on my chest.

He laughed before he replied. "I see your comfortable with me now."

"Is it a bad thing." I asked tinting my eyes tiny at him.

"No no, ofcouse not." He said in a little panic.

"I was asking if you want to eat ramen or anything else, if so I can go and buy the groceries but it will take time." I turned around to take the ramen packet to show him that.

"Just cook whatever you want I will eat as long as it's adible" he said.

With a quick ok, I started to cook him some ramen. Heeseung hyung sat on a chair next to the table playing with his phone. Their was silence. It was not awkward but a comfortable silence.

"Your food is ready to serve, your highness."
I said as I put the pot of ramen on the table.
He smiled at me before taking some bites.

"Oh it's so good, thanks my dear lovely assistant." I felt my cheeks heat up at the statement making me a smiling mess.

"Come join me." He said making me look up at him.

"No, I am not hungry" I replied with a smile.

_--_-__-___.._--__--

"Where you going" heeseung asked sunghoon who was getting ready to go out.

"To buy groceries, we have nothing to eat remember" I said not looking at him, putting on my shoes.

"Let me come with you" now that made me look at him.

"Huhh??" I gave him a confused face.

"I need to buy something too" he said as he walked towards me.

We both left the dorm and walked to a grocery store near the dorm.

"Look sunghoon, chippppssss." We were walking towards different sections and hyung was been all cute and things. And ladies and gentlemen I am never going get used this side of him. I don't but I feel my stomach do weird things when he smiles at me or says cheesy things and act all cute and things like right now. I sometimes feel special when knowing he doesn't act like this with his friends only with me. I don't know maybe he does.

My thoughts were disrupted when he started to put all the chips on to the cart.

"Ahh hyung it's too many." I said as I stopped him.

"No, it's not. Just 3 more packet, plsss." He says showing his big Bambi eyes with a pout.

"What are you? a two year old baby." I says I pushed the cart to go to next section.

" Yea, your baby." he mumbled. But I heard it loud and clear.

"What?" I asked him to make sure.

"Nothing" he said avoiding my eyes. Maybe I miss heard it right. Just maybe.

Finally we were done buying the groceries and now in the dorm putting the things in to where they belong.

"I thought we were going buy groceries not snacks " I says as I looked at the cabinets that's full of chips and other snacks.

Rule number one never bring heeseung hyung to grocery shopping.

"It's not only for me, you can eat them too" he said from behind me, scaring me again.

"Hyung stop doing that" I says I glared at him .

"doing what?"

"Scaring me every time you start to ta-- ahhh."  I screamed when he suddenly hugged me. His Head was on my shoulder sniffling it. He hug was tight like he was scared of something.

"Umm, what are you doing?" I broke the silence between us after some time.

"Recharging, and no more questions. Let's just stay like this for minute." He said hugging me tighter. Not knowing what's happening I hugged him back. He was warm, really warm. If I can I would let go of him. I felt really comfortable in his arms. It was like he was saying he would protect me. I closed my eyes......

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

What's up, my lovely readers. I hope your doing well. Don't forget to eat, sleep and drink. Thanyou all for reading my storie. I really appreciate it. 😭😭

Comment down below>>>>

Have a great great day 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -