the lunch.

Sunghoon's POV

"You?" Jungwon pointed at heeseung who  just arrived at cafeteria and jungwon has been glaring at him as soon as he stepped in to the cafeteria, and it's making me confused.

"What?" Heeseung casually asked back. He sat down next to me. 

"When did you two start dating?" I looked at jungwon with widen eyes and then back at heeseung who has a smirk on his face.

"You guys know?" I asked.

All of them nodded at me. And I had  a lots of questions in my Head.

"Yea, heeseung hyung announced it to the whole world." Sunoo said munching on his food that just arrived.

I again looked at heeseung who was already looking at me. I gave him a questioning look.

"I just tweeted on Twitter, ofcouse the whole world doesn't know." He avoided my look while answering.

"And this is not the first tho" niki added.

And before I could question anything jungwon interrupted.

Heeseung hyung you have lots of explaining to do.

"Since when did you started dating?" Jungwon asked again.

"Since last night." Heeseung hyung answered.

"Details. I. Need." Jungwon said with a glare. Jeez this cat is something else when angry.

"I had fight with my parents and that kinda made me confessed to him and sunghoon gladly accepted it." Heeseung hyung explained making me blush.

"Sunghoon, You should have rejected him." Jay said earning a offended hey by heeseung. And a smack on his head by jungwon.

"Anyway let's hangout today." Sunoo said.

"Nahh can't jungwon and I have a date." Jay said.

"I am free." Jake said with a raised hand.

"Me too." Niki added.

"How about you two." Sunoo pointed at us.

I was about to answer when heeseung interrupted. 

"We're are going somewhere, so we're also busy." Heeseung replied.

"We are? Where?" I asked heeseung.

"Just somewhere." He gave me a sweet smile. i smiled  back at him and got back talking with the guys.

With lots of bickering and fun the lunch time came to an end as everyone one of them went to their afternoon classes.

_

"Hey sunghoon." I looked at Jake who was standing next to me.

"Yea." I answered opening my locker.

Me and Jake just finished the our afternoon classes. And we are headed back to our dorms.

"So how is it like dating heeseung hyung." Jake asked. I giggled as I recalled the last night.

"It feels like a dream, I didn't think he would ever like me."

"Why would you think he wouldn't, it was so obvious." Jake said, I blushed.

"I guess so." I answered unsure.

"U should make a Twitter account and u will how much whipped he's for you." Jake said.

"Maybe I should, I am not really into social media." I said sighing

"You should, I will help you." I nodded.

we reached the dorm I bid goodbye to Jake as he left to his dorm room and I went to me and heeseung hyungs shared dorm room.

Heeseung hyung will be arriving late as he has after club activities to do.

After I entered the dorm I dropped my bag on the sofa and went to my bedroom. I laid down on my bed for a while playing with my phone.

Heeseung hyung said he will take me out today but didn't tell me where.

I got up from the bed as I was getting hungry so I decided to cook something to eat. I went to kitchen and opened the fridge to see if there's anything in there.

And there was nothing in the fridge. "Tsk, we need to do groceries again." Sunghoon said to himself.

"What are you doing baby?" A familiar voice said startling me. I turned around to see heeseung hyung with a grin on his face.

"I am looking for something to eat. But there's nothing to eat, we need to go buy groceries." I replied. Pouting.

He chuckled coming closer and putting his hands on either side of my waist.

"Don't pout like that" he came closer to my ears, "it's not good for my heart." He whispered.

I shivered as hyung is looking at me with a smirk on his face. I can feel my face heating up.

"Let's go." He said and dragged me out of the kitchen.

"Hmm, where?" I asked. Heeseung stopped and turn to look at me.

"I told you I am taking you out on a date." He said.

"A d-date?"

"Yes baby a date. Why? Don't you wanna go?" He said as he pretend to be sad.

"No, no. I wanna go" I said almost immediately.

He chuckled and took my hand again. "Then let's go love~"

____

823 words

Pfft
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY 🎉🤍🥂
LET apostrophe S GOooo 

Thankyou ~

I will try to update more often..

Have a great day and a year 🦋💗

- Jay's side crush -