devil's den

Sunghoon slowly opened his eyes, to close them again. He opened them again as he looked around his surroundings.

I was on a king sized bed in a unfamiliar place. I put my two hands on the bed for support to get up and sit as I looked around the unfamiliar place.

Where was I? I had no idea.

I touched the duvet that fell on my lap as I sat up on the bed. There was noone to be seen in the room.

I took a shaky breath as I took the duvet from my lap completely and standing up. I don't know if I was imagining things but I can hear faint waves of ocean being splashed to the shore in a distance.

Just where was I?

I quietly checked the room. The room consisted of a king-sized bed and a side table.

Just then my eyes fell upon a photo frame that was on the side table beside the lamp. He stared it for a milli second because the people in the picture were so damn familiar to him.

He took the photo frame to his hands. Taking a good look at it. And that's when it hit sunghoon.The little boy in the picture was non other than himself. But what shocked him more was there's someone with him.

Someone he didn't know.

But the door opening of the room made sunghoon to drop the picture on the floor out of panic. it's glasses scattered across the floor. Some pieces piecing through his skin. As it slightly started to bleed.

Sunghoon groaned in pain but his attention turns to the person at the door as he heard a someone gasping.

"Oh my god! what are you doing out of bed? You should rest. And oh my what happened to your feet. Young master is not going to be happy about this!?" An elderly women said in  a worry as she put the tray on her hand to the on the bed before speedily working towards sunghoon.This action made sunghoon to take a step backwards indicating the glasses on the floor to pierce through his skin.

"Oh my, your leg is bleeding." The middle aged lady worriedly exclaimed and tried to get a hold of sunghoons hand. But this action made sunghoon panic as he took step backwards not caring about his already aching legs that was bleeding.

His bloody footprints imprinted on the white tiles of the room.

"Who are you?!" sunghoon weakly spoke.

"Sir you have to sit down, your leg is bleeding." The lady cried out but she stopped walking towards sunghoon as she saw the discomfort and how panicked he was.

"Where am I?" Sunghoon asked another question not caring about his bleeding foot.

"Please sir can you please sit down. You're foot is gonna get worse if yo-- OH MY GOD SIR!!" she didn't get to complete her sentence as sunghoon fainted making the lady jump in scare and ran towards him not caring about the glasses that was shattered across the floor.

To her it seems like sunghoon was more important than anything. If she didn't protect him I would think it would cost her life.

______

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN SUNGHOON IS GONE!!" Jake Screamed barging into heeseung and sunghoons shared dorm.

Heeseung was sitting on the sofa his hair messy as he looked at Jake.

"I don't know Jake. By the time I went back here he was gone." Heeseung messed up his hair with his hand.

Anyone who look at him can tell him he's stressed, sad, and any moment he would just break into pieces. Thats how much he loves sunghoon.