I love you >>

Heeseung's POV

I was sitting on the long dinner table with my parents in this fancy restaurant. They were talking about business while I sat there bored, playing with the food Infront of me.

We were rich. Like rich rich. The second highest company in Korea, leetech belong to my parents. They have various businesses in overseas too. 

But the thing is they have lots of enemies. Trying to kill them. When I was eleven they asked me if I wanted be hidden or go to public. Ofcouse I picked the first one. To be hidden.

Why? Simple, cause that time I really didn't like getting attention.

My parents were little disappointed by my decision but nevertheless they complied with it.

Till I was sixteen years old I was homeschooled. I don't get to get out often. I had a few friends, by few i mean only two friends. Jay and Jake. They were my friends since childhood.

I met jungwon, sunoo, niki when I joined the school. And lots of fans that admire me.

"So heeseung son. What did you wanna tell us?" My dad asked me in a little stern voice. Both my parents full attention now on me.

" I- Uh umm it's- it--..." I tried find the words to start.

"Heeseung relax. You can tell us anything."

"Umm I- uh I l-like someone." I finally said it out loud.

I looked down at my plate. Nobody spoke a word. There was just pure....

Silence.

"Who?" My farther was the to break the silence and spoke first.

"Huh?"

"Who do you like?" He asked again.

"Umm it's someone I am close to."

"What is she like? Is she pretty? Is she wealthy? What did she do to get my son's heart?" My mom almost dumped me with a bucket of questions.

"Uhh, mom. Dad. The thing is it's not a.." I trailed off. Hesitating.

"What is it honey? You can tell us." My mom said a little seriousness in her voice.

It's not a-a s-she. But it's a he" I said with so much courage.

"WHAT!!!" My farther slammed his hands on the table. Making me flinch.

"Let me guess? It's that poor boy living with you right?" He asked me shouting.

I didn't reply.

"Heeseung answer me !!" He shouted again.

"Y-yes"

'Slam'

A loud slam echoed through the whole dinner room.

Yes.

My farther slapped me.

I put my hand on my left cheek where he hit. Feeling the Pain rushing through it.

"Heeseung why? Why would you like such a lowly person?" My farther started shouting at me.

"Let Alone why would you like a boy?"

"I knew that boy was trouble. Didn't I tell you not to let anyone live with you."

"Heeseung why do you have to be so stubborn? Didn't I tell you to stay away from him? What if he's a spy that wanna kill you? Do you ever think before you do anything? Huh?" My farther slammed his hands on the table. Thank God we're in a private room.