why again??

No one's POV
-------------------------------------

sunghoon walked down the street with a bag in his one hand, he sighed for the ninth time and looked down to his feet. Of course he knew who heeseung was, he have heard about him. 

"Why can't you stand up for yourself sunghoon" he mumbled to himself. Sunghoon mind was a mess. He thought of this when he changed schools. He knew nothing was going to get better. he knew coming here wasn't gonna make anything different.

He stopped walking and sat down on the sidewalk of the street, letting out one last sigh. He looked up to the clear night sky as he closed his eyes taking a minute to clearer his mind. But as soon as he closed them he felt something wet rolling down his face. He was crying.

'O-oh god dam i-it, why am I even crying' he said while wiping his tears with his hands. He took a minute to calm himself and he made his way to the dorms.

---------------------------------

Heeseung was tossing around on his bed waiting for Sunghoon to get back with his food. He looked up at his phone to check the time again. It's been 45 mins since Sunghoon went out and he isn't back yet and now Heeseung is getting impatient while waiting for him.

'Why isn't he back yet?'

'Did something happened?'

'Did he get lost and didn't know how to come back?'

Heeseung thought in his head, and then he furrowed his eyebrows. 'why am I worried about him, I don't have to worry about him' Heeseung mumbled as he walked up to his study table and took a notebook and started drawing on it distracting himself from the thoughts going on his head.

he was drawing when he heard the door open as he turned around to look at the
The person who was getting inside the room.

Sunghoon saw Heeseung sitting on his study table as he entered the dorm room.

"Here your food" Sunghoon said without stuttering this time.

"you took an hour?" heeseung said as he took the shopping bag from Sunghoon

"S-sorry" he mumbled

"If you're sorry, don't take too much time next time"

"Okay"

Heeseung nodded and went back to his bed. Sunghoon stood their for a few seconds as he also walked back to his study table and started doing his home works.

Time skip: the next day

-----------------------------------------

"So this is all for today's class, and don't forget to do your homeworks!!"

Their English teacher mr.lee said as the bell rang, signaling everyone that's it's lunch time. Sunghoon got up from his seat to go to cafeteria with other students.

Meanwhile on his way to cafeteria he heard someone calling his name. When he turned around he saw jungwon waving his hand to me, sunoo beside him and someone else also was next him too.

"Hii sunghoon, your heading to the cafeteria right?" Jungwon asked

"Yeah I am"

"Great, let's go to lunch together" sunoo says giving a warm smile

" thanks but no, I can go alone" sunghoon added "and I don't want bother u guys" sunghoon passes a small smile

"Oh sunghoon you won't be a bother to us and we are friends right? And we would love to have you around too" jungwon said he smiled

"And also our friends will love to see you!" said the one next to jungwon

I looked at him confusedly, before looking back at jungwon and sunoo

"Oh ya this is jay my boyfriend" jungwon introduced " jay this is sunghoon"

"Hii sunghoon, nice to meet you" he said while he offered his right hand to shake

"Nice t-to m-meet you too" I hasistantly shook his hand. Jay gave me a smile

"Let's get going guys" sunoo said

"Yes let's go" jay says as he took jungwons hand

With that we made our way to the cafeteria........

So yea, this chapter was written by a friend of mine.and I changed some of the paragraphs so all the credits goes for herr... Thanks for ur hard work ☺️

I did the ending and I am so bad at it., 🔪😞
Anyways I hope you enjoyed it 😌

If you want to vote, vote, but it's not forced 😑😶

Have a nice day ❤️
Enjoy ✨🥀