The night when nothing happened.

We left for Milan the next morning after Rome. We went on a business-class jet and landed after 45 minutes in Milan, the city of fashion. If I am honest, I wasn't a fashion enthusiast at that time. Now I am extremely obsessed, but back in the day, it was kind of stupid. I was 11 and didn't understand much about fashion. We went to our hotel, where our rightful rooms were associated. Everyone got equal rooms. We had gift hampers. basically outfits for my mom and our moms. You see, our moms are rich housewives in Beverly Hills. They are socialites. Big luxury fashion brands provide them with outfits themselves, especially during fashion week. Even though at that time I wasn't a fan of fashion, I aspired one day to get my outfits right at my hotel by brands. I had an outfit chosen and ordered by my mother. I didn't like it much, but it was fine. I wore it in the nerdiest and most unattractive way possible. But for me, that was enough. Tommy wore something better than me. He was always ahead of me when it came to fashion. Kendall wore something soft and feminine, very girly, and expensive. Mark and Tom did something so bad that it was hard to look at. Kylie wore something very young—street style, gangster style, a hood. She was serving it. As usual, she outdid everyone. Kendall looked away as quickly as possible.

We were supposed to go to the Dior show. but all five of us couldn't fit in one car. Tom yelled at me, Harry, don't sit with us; you are fat and wouldn't fit." I had to sacrifice and leave the entire group. I was feeling left out and alone until Tom was also removed because, allegedly, the space wasn't enough. So I and Tom went to the back of the limo we were assigned. We tried to have fun on the journey, but we were bored as hell. We both felt extremely betrayed by them. Then I remembered that a limo can hold more than six people. So it was an elaborate plan to remove me from them for whatever reason I don't know. And yeah, also Tom. We went to the Dior show, and we watched the collection for about an hour. Our moms were in the front seats, and we were in the back seats, Except Kylie. Allegedly, her mom removed a young celebrity stylist for her daughter. It was clear nepotism that we didn't point out. We couldn't because Kylie's family was very influential, and having fights with them would mean being banned from everyone and everything. We had a family with us, Eddy's family. Eddy used to be friends with us even before Kylie came to town. But when Kylie came, they had an ego clash. Everyone was involved in that case. Now nobody talks to Eddy or their family. We recently learned that Eddy's mom was a victim of domestic violence and had a brain injury when she got hit by her husband.

We had to go to John Galliano next. Kendall came to us with a bitter face. She wanted to sit with us in the limo. She said she had a fallout with them. Especially with Kylie. We allowed her to enter. She also later told us that Kylie was acting like a diva, and Kylie told Kendall she was a jealous ugly bitch. All of these are because Kendall asked about the kiss Kylie had with Tommy. Tommy and Kylie have been bitter since yesterday, and we all had it. I didn't know what the exact reason was that Kylie was mad. But Tom told me Tommy's family found out about the kiss, and Tommy's parents feared their reputation, so Tommy was scolded. Tommy was upset, so he lashed out at us about the outfit and then the food. Luckily, Kylie's parents didn't cause a huge problem. The question was, How did they know? We had lots of fun in the car. Me and Kendall were loud and did a hell of a lot of fun stuff and a lot of crazy stuff. Tom was completely annoyed, but in a good way. We went to John but came back within an hour, or we ran away. The show sucked extremely badly. We were bored to death there; in fact, we were making fun of the looks at some point. That's when you know the show was horrendous. We changed into some hot pink outfits. At first, we didn't know what they were, but later I realized we were going to the Valentino show. Valentino was amazing, and we had fun. Later at night, we went to Versace's house for the after-party. We were not allowed to enter, but Tommy had some links for us to follow. Tommy didn't allow me to enter because I would ruin the fun. I had to fight that time to get in. Mark's older brother was going to pick us up from there, and Mark's brother Clark said to our parents, We are just roaming around the fashion medium. There, we also changed our outfits to something more comfortable and less formal. I wore nothing but a golf shirt and jeans. Tommy Tom wore the same thing because their mothers were best friends and they wanted their sons to twin. Kylie wore a bra and denim shorts with lots of chains—some were Chanel and some were Fendi—with bobbed hair and sunglasses. Kendall wore a mini-skirt with a pastel pink sweater. We partied very hard, but we avoided the alcohol. We ended our partying at midnight and decided to walk to our hotel. On our way, Mark brought the elephant into the room.