Venice bitch

A week has passed, but we haven't spoken yet. It's getting awkward between us at this point. We are going to different shows but are not even looking at each other. We were cancelling parties and bookings because of this. Our parents are also getting suspicious of why we are acting like this. But we can't say anything because this is going to unravel everything. Let me introduce a few people who were also on this trip with us. Leonardo is older than us. He is kind of dumb but very muscular. He is handsome, but he's what you would call a bo. Leo is tall and white, something many girls like. But he couldn't even last one date. He is known for roasting someone with the most unfunny jokes. He said the worst thing at the wrong time and in the worst place. He has no boundaries, basically. once He was talking about his parents' sexual lives in my dad's car. He is talented enough to sing amazingly without any musical background. But He spends his time primarily fucking girls and car racing. On the flip side, There was Tobey. Tobey was not very attractive; he was plus-sized and shorter than many of us. His father is a singer, and his mother is a wonderful dancer. perhaps one of the best. But he couldn't have any talent.
When he realized that to survive in this world, guys like him needed to be cutthroat, He was smart and cunning; he never left a chance for someone to insult him. He is to dominate people with his words and actions. He used to bully everyone, so people would respect him. He had lots of friends. Leo was one of them. Leo was his childhood best friend. They grew up together, making their friendship inseparable. But Tobey always had the advantage of being smarter. He used to roast Leo about how dumb or incompetent he was. Tobey was quick to spot a mistake. And Tommy admired Tobey. Tommy used to hang out with Tobey all the time. He used to learn how to bully or read someone. How to stand up to someone and not give someone a chance to attack They united and used the attack against people. Tommy was obsessed with Tobey and his stuff. People thought me and Leo would get along, but I never liked his personality; no one did. They were the few extra ones we told. I mean, Tommy told Tobey without our consent, and we had to deal with it, and Tobey told Leo because they were best friends. We tried to focus on Venice as much as possible. After all the buzz, noise, paparazzi, and other stressful city environments, it was nice to have peace in Venice. We relaxed in the waters of Venice. I loved it there; all the peace made me feel blissful. I was with my parents in the boat, not with the house of Versace. I think that was the reason I felt so peaceful. They caused less drama and degradation. I lay my head on the boat, wearing my sunglasses and cream shirt. I slowly dipped my long hair into the cool water. I took my head out; it was a dream. Beautiful Italian music was playing. I saw two men kissing on the streets. They were drinking coffee and admiring each other. Looking at them, I felt really connected. I envied it, as I wanted a life like that for myself. I noticed my hair was drenched. My mom would normally be pissed and worried that I would catch a cold. But she was too relaxed to say anything. I got up, as the water was dripping from my hair. I touched the water, feeling the cool, stingy sensation on my fingers. I felt like this was the happiest I have been considering recent events. On a friend's trip, I am happier when my friends are around. I am happier without them. But I couldn't leave them; I have no one other than them. I also thought I needed to prove that I was better than them. I used to dream that I would group with a successful and rich adult while they would be looking at me from above with jealousy. I know it's kind of narcissistic, but this is what I wanted to prove to them: I am better. I was really fat, so first I had to fix that problem and then get smarter. But I didn't know how. I remember when, after months of hard work, I scored full marks on a test, but they devalued my hard work, assuming that I plagiarized from someone. and when I tried really hard to lose weight, they antagonized me by saying, You still look fat, though." So I gave up on these things because I never saw any results. I can't even leave them; I don't have any friends other than them. So I am stuck for life.