Chapter 5

(Maddy's P.O.V.)

I had an hour and a half before Sean was going to pick me up. That's just enough time for me to get ready. 

I quickly walked to the bathroom, undressed, and took a fast shower. Unlike most girls, I am superb at taking fast showers.

Once out, I dried my self off, almost falling in the process, and blow dried my hair. After brushing it out and making sure it would stay perfect the whole night, with quite an amount of hair spray, I changed into a pair of navy skinny jeans, a pink flowery singlet with a lacy sweater, and pink flats. After doing a once over in the mirror I headed downstairs.

"Why do you look dressed up?" Blake asked, sitting on the couch across from Mason. Here comes the awkward part. Telling your older brother you have a date.

"I'm... um... I have a date." I replied awkwardly.

"With who?" Blake growls, walking over to me. Uh-oh. The over protective side of him. Alert the authorities.

"Sean." I mumble, heading over to wait outside.

"And when was this planned?" He started to sound a mixture of protective, angry and annoyed. Not a good combo.

"The other day." I say as the door is knocked on. I open it to reveal Sean leaning against the frame. He was wearing dark wash jeans, white Nike's, a white American Eagle tee and a leather jacket. To say he looked sexy was an understatement. His eyes roamed my body 'causing me to blush. Mean while, Blake was breathing like a dying bull. I'm sure his face was as red as mine, and that's saying something, considering I look like a tomato with a sunburn.

"Uh, h-hi." Sean stuttered out, his cool demeanor gone once he caught sight of my brother.

"Hey!" I squeaked. I heard Mason chuckle from inside. Ass-hat.

"Hi." Blake growled. "What do you plan on doing during this date, Sean?"

"I was going to take her to a movie, then dinner?" It sounded more like a question.

"Oh, How cli-" Blake started, but was cut off by Mason dragging him into the house, and then coming to the door, resting a hand on my shoulder. His hand was warm and soft. I wonder if he moisturizes...

"Just have her home before 11, and no wandering fingers!" He joked, before releasing me and slamming the door in our faces.

"Well, sorry about... them." I muttered, my head tucked down. My face was still flaming from what just happened.

He just grunted in agreement and draped his arm around my shoulder, leading my to a sleek, black Porsche. "Holy bananas!" I exclaimed. "Nice car!"

He chuckled, and led me around to the passenger side helping me into the car. What a gentleman.

"Why, thank you." He said. Schiznit! I said that out loud?

"Yes, you did say that out loud."

I deflated in my seat, but perked up when the engine roared to life, the seats humming. I loved Porsche's. He turned on the radio and Dirty Little Secret blasted through the speakers. He began to nod his head to the beat and sing along. I stifled a giggle. He looked so adorable.

"This could be our song." he said, turning it down a little. 

"Why? Do you want me to be a dirty little secret or something?" I asked between fits of laughter.

"Maybe." he smirked. Huh... I wonder if he was joking...

The movie was pretty entertaining. He took me to see some chick flick, and I'm pretty sure he was more into it than I was. But that could just be because I'm not a fan of chick flicks. He even did that cliché guy move, where he "yawned". It was adorable.