CHAPTER FOUR

Y/N's POV:

Later on, I was practicing karate while dad, and a few of his siblings were talking. "I'm so confused" Diego said. "Shocking" Aunt Allison sarcastically replied causing him to send her a glare.

"Well someone killed our parents, so we shouldn't exist. But clearly we do exist, and the universe can't handle it, which is a problem" Viktor exclaimed. "Big problem" Five sighed. "Yah!" I did a kick. "Y/n! Now is not the time to be doing karate, okay?" Diego snapped.

"Mom said I need to practice" I remarked. "Yeah, well she's not wrong your very bad." He said. "Well, I saved your pathetic ass!" I spat.

I found a pool stick and started doing karate with it. It swung it around causing the stick to hit a glass resulting in it falling onto the floor and smashing.

"Y/n! Seriously?. Now I'm gonna have to pay for that shit!" Diego shouted. "Relax, dude." I used my powers to fix the glass. Five and klaus look over to Diego in surprise. "She has telekinesis" he responds calmly.

"Okay, hold on. Five, so we caused a paradox. What does that mean?" Allison asked. "It's hard to say" Five started "Its all been theoretical until now. But things have started to disappear" "Like Chets dog!" I stopped what I was doing for a moment. Five nodded and pointed at me "exactly".

"What else" Viktor questioned, "right now, uh lobsters-" Five started but then klaus got up off the floor "And a shit ton of cows!". Five went back to what he was saying "but I have a feeling this is just the beginning.

Allison interrupted him "A feeling? Aren't you retired?" "I want nothing more." Five took a sip of his coffee. Allison then walked over to Five "you know, you can't drag us through hell because you have an itch only an apocalypse can scratch and then expect us to deal with the fallout. You're not the boss" she started getting louder.

Five rolled his eyes "fine,I'm the messenger, and I'm telling you something terrible is coming." "Then let's go attack the sparrows, get the briefcase, and go home."

"This is our home, Allison. Accept it." Five snapped. Speaking of snap, I accidentally snapped the pool stick causing them all to look at me "that's it! I'm telling your mom!" Diego yelled.

"Ooh, I'm scared!-" I said sarcastically before interrupting myself "Wait moms here?" I smiled. "Wait, where Lila?" Five asked. "Probably in the shower" I shrugged.

"Wait. When did Lila get back" Viktor asked. "I don't know" I answered causing him to let out a sigh "Five, where you going?" Dad asked. "Go talk to somebody who only has half her head up her ass." Five headed for the door.

"Don't leave, Five. Don't leave" Klaus silently said. "No Klaus, I'm leaving." And with that. He left. "I mean, he has a good track record with this stuff. I feel like we should listen to him." Viktor expressed.
"Sure. Hey, quick question" Klaus walked up to the pool table with a boon in his hands "do none of you heartless bastards care about our murdered moms?" He asked.

"Klaus, the only one that we knew plugged into a wall." Diego reminded "oh yeah? Well, this is my real mother." Klaus put the open book on the table "And she's called Rachel!" He stopped before continuing "and I have her eyes. See"

All of the grown ups just stared at him. "Come on!" Klaus threw his arms up on frustration "We need to find out who did this! This is the thing! This is the main thing!" Klaus desperately said. I feel bad for him. Nobody ever takes him seriously.

"Is that all you want?" Diego raised his voice. "Yeah" "Cause it's obviously dad, all right? He knew where we were born. He hated us in '63. Boom, murders. Diego yelled.

"You think dad is capable of killing innocent people?" Klaus asked and Diego started to laugh. "Absolutely" Viktor answered. "Oh, it's murdered city, buddy" Diego uttered.

"Yeah, I guess so." He sighs, Luther then walked in and went up to the adults. "Little late for a meeting, pal." Diego sarcastically remarked.

"I was being held captive. By the sparrows." He filled us in. "What?" Viktor Said in disbelief. "Wait. Did none of you notice?" Luther asked sadly. They all started speaking over each other saying that yay they were glad that he's home safe and sound.

"Stop lying" Allison crossed her arms "oh yeah, okay. Nice." Luther sneered "Did they hurt you?" Allison asked with a hint of worry In her voice. "Who? The sparrows? No. Not at all. Excellent hosts" He placed a bag with a sparrow symbol on it, on the table.

"Really quite charming, actually. Oh, and you should see their gym. Outstanding!...I really think we got these guys all wrong" Luther defended them. "Says the guy the kidnapped" Allison held up a magazine of the sparrows. I rolled my eyes, I'm not trying to be rude. But this 'new' Allison is really not it.

"What did they want?" Diego asked. "Oh. Marcus. He's missing. They want him back. Unharmed" Luther answered. "We don't have him" Viktor stressed. "Well, damn." Luther widened his eyes "I was joking we'd solve that one quickly and then move on to problem number two. Disappearing people" they all looked at Luther in shock.

I then punched a hole into the pool table accidentally, causing all of them to look at me "it was the wind" I accused. "Come on, let's go" Diego led me down the hall and into the corridor.

"Discipline. That's what you need to learn. When I was your age, I was up at dawn, all right? I was training, honing my skills. The biggest thing." We both stopped and Diego put his hands on my shoulders. "I was becoming a man" he silently said.

"First of all, I'm not a man, I'm not even a woman. I am a child, and please take your hands off of me before I break every single one of your fingers. Second of all Is that why you wear those tight pants?" I asked.

The door then opened and it revealed...mom! "Lila?" Diego walked up to her "hmm?" She turned around. "Mom!" I said excitedly and she pulled me into a hug "hey sweetie, how've you been, you been good?" She asked, I nodded. "You need to take this kid with you!" Diego whisper-yelled.

Five then walked out the same room Lila was in, with a briefcase in his hand. "The hell were you doing in there?" Diego asked suspiciously. "Bathing" Lila answered, "together" he said, shocked.

"Oh, okay. Diego, we don't have time for this. Lila and I have got important shit to do" Five walked past me and Diego follows him, with me and mom behind him.

"Wait. What's more important than family?" He asked. "End of the world genius" Five sent back a snarky remark. "Lila? What's more important than us?" Diego asked.

"There is no us, Diego." She answered, Five then stepped into the elevator and Diego pulled mom aside "what do you mean?" "Look, for you, it's been a couple days. For me it's been over a decade. I've moved on. I've slept with many, many people. Many." Mom stopped what she was saying and looked at me.

"The only relationship we have left is the one with our child" they both looked at me "so you better not screw that up." She said. She stepped into the elevator.

"Wait! What am I suppose to do with her, huh? I got important shit going on too!" He yelled "I doubt that" mom replied "figure it out, Diego. Be a dad." The elevator closed and Diego looked up at me. "How Many is 'many people'?" He asked quietly.

"Way more than you Papi" I laughed, I then ran off with Diego chasing me down the hallways.