CHAPTER TWELVE

Y/Ns POV:

I followed Diego into the elevator and we stood there in silence. my dad's arm was infront of my uncles body to make sure he wouldn't fall.

We looked at each other awkwardly before Klaus suddenly gasped scaring both me and Diego. we screamed causing Klaus to scream "you told me he was dead puta!" I yelled at Diego.

He quickly looked at me and back to his brother "he was, and now you speak spanish?!" he yelled back. Klaus fell onto Diego who caught him.

"let's just turn the volume down a smidge, shall we? Colestial Come down is a bitch!" Klaus said while raising his voice a little. Dad pushed him away causing klaus to bang against the wall and slowly slide down to the ground.

Dad bent down to his level. "oh you scared the shit out of me klaus! I thought you were dead!" he sounded party annoyed and partly relieved that his brother was alive.

"Yeah...me too" klaus started laughing loudly causing Diego to let out a few chuckles. I started at them both confused as hell. how is my dead uncle laying alive while laughing with my dad who was just grieving him not even a minute ago?!. this makes no sense.

Uncle Klaus then started crying while My dad put a sad face on and he also looked like he wanted to cry "me too...me too." Klaus said and Diego sighed as the elevator dings.

Klaus stumbled out and me and Dad gave each other a look while following after him. "Oh. Woah, woah, woah. dude, dude, slow down. you were dead like three minutes ago. like dead dead all right, so-" Diego got interrupted by Klaus "Well, I'm back now. apparently it's like a thing I do. who knew right? and look, look,look"

Klaus showed us the whole in his chest where the arrow once was. "it's- it's already healing" I suddenly had a thought "what would happen if we cut off your head? would it grow two of you?" I asked.

"Y/n" Diego said sternly while gently grabbing my arm. he then looked up at klaus with the same expression I had. "would it?" klaus scoffed and walked past us. we both followed him and sat in the lounge with the rest of the family.

"give me that" klaus said. "what happened to you?" uncle five asked. klaus looked at me but I was looking down in shame. what if uncle klaus wasn't immortal? would that mean I could've torn the family apart and make them all hate me before I even get the know them?.

"Just a speargun to the chest, no big deal" Klaus winked at me and I smiled and mouthed "thank you" to him, he nodded.

"What did we miss?" Dad asked. "The universe is ending and we're all going to die" My mom answered his question casually as if it was a regular thing for them. my eyes widened as I looked at everyone else's expression. they all looked calm.

I don't want to die...