CHAPTER SIX

Y/N's POV:

I was walking down the corridor until I saw Sloane run past me, and then uncle Luther and then my dad. He glanced at me "I need to talk to you about something but now isn't really the time" he pointed at me and ran into the spa where Luther and Sloane was.

I decided to follow him, when I walked in, I saw Luther in the air, Sloane making him float in the air, and my dad with a knife pressed to her neck.

"I would...drop him"  Dad ordered, Sloane hesitated but let him go causing him to fall onto the floor. "You good?" He asked. "I'm good" Luther replied.

"Alright, let's go" dad started to walk off while holding onto Sloane "Diego, it's okay. You can let her go now" Luther raised his hand. "What? Are you kidding me?" Dad replied.

""I said let her her. She's still hurt" Luther said just as Allison walked in. "She is the enemy" Diego said and in my opinion, he is just dragging it now.

"If You hurt her, I will bury you" Luther spat angrily. "You gonna bury me too, Luther?" Allison asked and they stared at each other for a few seconds.

"Just-Just let me talk to her. Okay? Please" Luther broke the silence. "Trust me, she's gonna talk." Allison smirked.

I'm not dying to be rude. But Allison is honestly a bit mean. Back in Berlin, mom told me that Allison was one of the nicest out of the Hargreeves. Well, apart from Ben. But I think it was just umbrella Ben because the sparrow version of him isn't so great either.

The adult leaned Sloane up against the wall and Allison sat in-front of her. Dad was playing with his knife while Luther was looking around nervously.

"I heard a rumour-" Allison started but she got cut off by Luther "woah, Allison, hey." "Your gonna tell me the truth" She continued her sentence.

"I don't think you should" I was interrupted "let her do her thing, guys" Diego said casually like he does this everyday, Wait-.

I watched sadly as Sloane's eyes turned white and she started to breathe rapidly. A single tear fell out of one of her eyes as she started at Allison. "Tell me where it is." She ordered.

Sloane manages to stop herself from saying anything, Allison stood up and tried to make herself look intimidating but in reality she wasn't scaring anyone. "Where the hell...is it?" She asked again.

"I don't know!!" Sloane shouted. "We left it in your house, and it is our only way out of this!. Where is it?!" Allison a voice echoed. Sloane's eyes turned white again and her nose started to bleed.

"That's enough!" Luther yelled and grabbed Alison's wrist and dragged her away from us. Sloane then gasped for air. "You better ask yourself which side you on, bro" Diego teased.

"Would you just get the hell out of here!" Luther snapped. I'd never seen him this angry before. Diego then got up and got in Luther face "you gonna tell me what to do now?" Allison turned around "All of you, just get out!" She cried out before continuing "she doesn't leave your sight" she pointed at Sloane. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at her causing her to take a quick glance at me.

"Do you understand...this isn't over" Allison said and walked off. Diego grabbed my wrist and dragged me into his room.

"You burnt down a curtain and you kicked Chet in the shin!!" He shouted in disbelief. "Yeah I know, I was there remember" I crossed my arms "hey! Watch the way You speak to me!" He shouted. I groaned and walked out the door. On my way to find my favourite uncle.