CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Y/n's POV:

Suddenly. there was a gust of air causing my to feel dizzy and stumble back. Dad caught me and look at me with concern but his eyes soon went to fives.

"what the hell was that?". he asked, "that was a kugel wave. oh, it's getting worse". five answered. Luther spoke up "how long do we have?" "At this rate of escalation, if you factor in-" "how long!, five?" Luther interrupted.

five sighed "four, maybe five days before the rest of existence is blitzed." Allison walked away and five let out another sigh. all of us looked at eachother.

a few minutes later. I was sitting with my mom and dad and we overheard uncle luther and viktor talking "we should've just given them Harlan". Luther spoke, "luther" viktor looked down.

"What about Harlan?" dad asked as we all walked up to them. Luther sighed "the sparrows said if we turn him over, we could end the fighting and then work together to save the world. But if we didn't-"

Viktor interrupts "but we tried to make peace, okay, and then the step siblings from hell attacked, kidnapped you, and they tried to kill us. I mean come in...we can't trust them. working together would be like trying to defuse a bomb by purging gas on it. it's only gonna make things burn down faster."

"but don't we need the big bad glow-y thing in their basement?" klaus pointed out as everyone turned their heads to look at him. "Klaus, do you know where the kugelblitz is?" uncle five asked.

"Oh yeah. I saw it" he gasped dramatically before continuing "When I went to visit dad. it's in the old storage room where mom used to keep all her luggage" he explained.

"why didn't you tell anyone?" dad asked him with frustration. "I did. I told you!" klaus defended himself. "you say stupid shit all the time!" "of course. it appeared in the same place we did" five muttered to himself.

I got bored so I walked off without anyone noticing. as I walked along the hallway I felt a sting in my nose. I put my finger under it and felt a liquid on my finger, I looked at it and realised it was blood "that's weird..." I said with an odd look on my face.

a few minutes later. I walked last viktor, who was looking stressed. "hey uncle Viktor" I said. he stopped and looked at me "hey...what happened to your nose?" he asked looking concerned.

"I don't know, it just randomly started bleeding. that weird right?" I walked away while he stared at me in confusion and concern.

I made my way back to mom and dad. after a few minutes of looking I finally found them in the room where me and klaus were. I went over to the arrow and tried to pull it out of the wall.

"you're obviously grounded, at-least until the end of the world" mom said with a stern voice. "yeah. and you better recognise how lucky you are. you know how many kids would wish their cool dead uncle would come back to life?" Dad said. "that's a bit random" "you're not helping."

I started getting annoyed "Okay, this thing won't budge!" I rolled my eyes. I stepped back and put my hand out in-front of me. I started using my powers and soon enough, the arrow shot straight into my hand and I caught it, not noticing that I also opened a door none of us knew was there.

I went to leave the room but mom quickly grabbed my arm. "hey. now you're gonna take all this back to where you got it. and next time you steal, I expect it to be something valuable." mom looked at me.

"okay" I sighed and grabbed all the stuff. dad then got yellow rubber gloves and places them ontop of my head."here" he said as I laughed at him. "you're gonna make me drop them" I smiled. "that's a you problem" he replied while placing more things on my head.

we both continued to mess around until mom said "that's enough you too" we stopped messing around and I left with all the stuff in my hand.

I went to the lobby and threw it all on the floor for chet to clean up. I then saw aunt Allison sitting alone at the pool table while take a drink from her glass, I decided to walk up to her and try and cheer her up a bit. Dad told me about what happened with her husband ray and her daughter Claire and I honestly feel bad for her.

"you okay Aunt Allison?" I asked as I walked over to her "it's happening again isn't it? the worlds ending" she replied. I got sad at the thought of us all dying but I didn't show it.

"Yeah...I guess. but you guys will figure it out. you always do" I spoke back. Allison chuckled "yeah. or we won't...or we will. but it won't matter because the new timeline will be worse for me" she looked down.

I sighed "I don't know how I can help and I don't know if I ever will. but i'll try" I sat beside her, she put her hand on my shoulder and started to rub my back.

I stood up "uhh. are You feeling a bit better now?" I asked uncomfortably. Allison looked down. "I should probably get going" I took a few steps back. Allison scoffed "wow, so you're just gonna leave me sitting here? to go back to a father who you haven't even known for a week yet?".

I got annoyed about how she brought that up "what do You even want from me?..no, come on, be honest. you have a family that loves and cares for you but you're pushing them away! it you had Ray and Claire back would you even be here?" I asked.

Allison stood up and stormed over to me angrily "but they're not, are they?!" "I get that you're grieving your daughter and you need a distraction but You can't use me for that!" I argued. "I can if I want to!" Allison yelled as she folded her arms.

"get this through your head! I'm not Claire!" I yelled as I started walking away. "I heard a rumour you stayed" Her voice echoed as my eyes turned white. I stopped in my tracks and turned to look at her "please..." I said quietly.

"I'm done letting other people decide how much I can stand to lose" Allison glared. "I'm not her...don't do this" I said. "I heard a rumour...that you're my child".

my eyes turned white as I slowly walked over to allison. I hugged her as she hugged me back tightly while playing with my hair. "I love you Cl-".

I forced myself to break out of her transe. I pushed her away from me and used to mind to launch her across the room.

"what did you do?! why would you do that?!" I ran out of the room before she could answer as tears continuously rolled down my face.