CHAPTER FIVE

Y/n's POV:

The next morning, I woke up and left the hotel. To my dismay, Diego was out there standing like he was wonder woman or something.

I walked up to him. "What are you doing?" I asked. Diego jumped "what are you doing?" He remarked. "I'm going for a walk". I looked up at him. "Okay good, I need you to stay away from the hotel for a little while. It's not safe."

He gave me some money "go buy some donuts or something" "I'm allergic to donuts" I responded. Diego looked at me in shock. "What do you mean your allergic to donuts?...you also hate fun?".

I crossed my arms "it's the gluten, asshat." "Hey!watch your mouth" Diego scolds. "Stop trying to get rid of me. Everyone tries to do that" I complained.

He leaned down to my level "Maybe just try to be less annoying" I scoffed "oh my God, your bad at this." "Just go somewhere for a few hours okay?. It's a big city! Go have fun" Diego ordered.

"Mom would never let me walk around a strange city all alone. She doesn't trust me" I threw my arms up dramatically. "That's because she's a terrible person...and I'm amazing. Remember that" Diego told me.

I counted the money he handed me "Eight dollars" I sighed. "That's a month's salary for a kid. Get outta here" he slightly pushes me away. "I'm so good at this" He mumbled thinking I didn't hear him.

It's amazing to know that my dad, who I've been wanting to know for 12 years, doesn't want anything to do with me. It's awesome.

I turned the corner and waited for Diego to go back inside the hotel obsidian. Once he did. I quietly walked to the doors and entered. As if I'm doing anything he says.

I looked around incase Diego was around. I smiled to myself once I saw that he wasn't in sight. I heard my uncle Luther singing, and trust me. It's worst than bad.

I turned the corner and I saw Luther and Diego staring at each other. I quickly hid behind the giant pillar, hoping they didn't see me. They continued to stare at each other before Luther broke the silence "what's with the bottles?". "Molotov cocktails" Diego answered before asking Luther a question. "What's with the music?". "None of your biz" he replies and my face scrunched with cringe.

Diego then picked up a tape and read it out loud "Phil Collins. Neil Diamond. Are you making a mixtape?" He got louder each sentence which kind of annoyed me.

Luther was silent for a few seconds with wide eyes. because he was thinking of something to say "shouldn't you be watching your kid?" He interrogated.

Diego chuckled "dude, I got that parenting thing down." "So what is she doing over there?" Luther pointed to me. Shit! How did Luther see me?!.

Diego rolled his eyes once they met mine. "This kid I swear" He walked towards me and grabbed my shoulders. "What are you doing here?!" He yelled. "You think I would listen to you?" I scoffed at him.

Before he could say anything, Luther walked up to us. "Also, Vanya and Allison took care of the sparrow problem". "It's Viktor" Diego replied. "What?" Luther asked confused. "Vanya's Viktor now". I smiled when he said that.

"What else did I miss when I was kidnapped?!" Luther exaggerated. "Jeez, Luther. Relax not everything is about you. Alright? So?." Diego said.

Luther sighed "The Sparrows are coming here, alright?". Diego perked up "For what? Tea?" He continued "No. no, no, no, no, no, no, no. No!...No!" He repeated as if we didn't hear him the first time.

He held his index finger in front of Luther's face. "It's time for you and me to show 'em who's boss" "and me!" I joined in. "Not you" Diego didn't take his eyes off Luther while he spoke to me. "Awh" I sighed in disappointment.