CHAPTER NINETEEN

Y/NS pov:

me and sloane were sat down, Sloane was sewing a dress which I'm guessing is her wedding dress. ben walked in.

"So, it's official. My ears are broken, and the idiot with knives really can't sing" "Hey! that's my dad you're talking about" I said to Ben.

"Diego, you know his name is Diego". Sloane said not even looking up.

"Oh. whatever"

"maybe you should try and be nice to him and the others". Sloane said.

"and why would I do that?" Ben asked as his sister looked up at him "as much as i'd love you work out your anger issues right now, I have to get back to this. The wedding is in an hour."

"Fei is dead". Ben stated. "yeah, I know. and so are the others." Sloane responded calmly.

"Oh, so that's it? yours just gonna turn your back on the sparrow academy? I mean, you heard dad. we have training to do. something big is about to go down." Ben argued.

"I wish you were talking about my wedding" Sloane said sadly and Ben inhaled Sharply "okay" he sat down "Sloane, listen to me-" he got interrupted by his sister "no, you listen to me. I'm sorry they didn't invite You to the bachelor party.

"I don't...I don't care about that."

"yes, you do. You care more about being invited to the bachelor party than you do Fei or the others".

"That's..." Ben chuckled "That's...that's crazy".

"is it? you and I, we've never been alone. it's always been the seven of us. now it's just you". Sloane spoke.

Ben scoffed and Sloane continued "So, congratulations Ben. you're finally number one. of one" Sloane got up.

"I'm a sparrow, and so are you"

"not anymore" She whispered.

"What's so damn special about them anyway?" Ben asked.

"their my family!" I argued. I wasn't just gonna sit here and let Ben talk bad about my family.

"they're a real family. They don't exist to sell action figures and tote bags" Sloane answered.

"we were more than that."

"we're we? why is it so important for you to be a sparrow?" Sloane asked and Ben walked away while muttering something.

——————————————————————————

The bell dinged and the elevator doors opened and we all stepped out of them. "not sure if this place is gonna be big enough" uncle klaus said "This better be an open Bar". Allison said.

"Hey, come on. it's for Luther. Let's perk up...wow" Mom looked around. The bell dinged again and uncle Luther and Viktor stepped out.

"I don't know. normally, my tush looks good" Luther said. Viktor was about to reply but Allison decided that she can't keep her mouth shut.

"ah, I see you've gone for the oversized button down. original" She said causing me to roll my eyes "you do realise there's no paparazzi here, right?" Viktor said back.

I chuckled at his response causing dad to slap the back of my head as a signal to be quiet. "what? dang it" Allison said pretending to be affected.

I bet she thinks she looks so good right now. but in reality she just looks stupid.

Luther shushed them "listen to me, you tell me. this is my day, alright? so if you two can just get along for a couple of hours, you can consider that my wedding gift".

"well, he started it. so..." Allison said and I looked at her with a dumb expression. "You literally just started it" Viktor said.

"Bah, bah, bah! My day! two hours. do you think you can manage that?" Luther asked. "yeah, fine" Viktor replied.

"thank you" Luther spoke and the bell dinged again. Sloane then walked out in her wedding dress. Luther looked at her with love written on his face.

"let's get this over with before I die of cringe" Ben said.

"Dearly beloved" Klaus started "were gathered here today for a good time, not a long time, so jets have a good time, huh? cause the sun can't shine every day"

everyone started cheering "Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?"

"I do"

"Sloane, do you promise to love and cherish this big hairy bastard for the next 24 to 48 hours?"

"give or take a day!" Uncle five shouted as klaus shushed him.

"I'm gonna try" Sloane said with a smile.

"well, then...I'm sorry. I pronounce you married as shit! Viva la apocalypse!"

everyone started clapping and cheering as Luther and Sloane kissed.

Dad was squealing and yelling causing me to laugh.

I wish I could stay here with my family.