CHAPTER TWENTY THREE

Y/NS pov:

we all walked into the hotel oblivion. I looked around confused. it all looks the exact same. "let's never do that again" uncle viktor panted.

"what, narrowly escape the apocalypse?" uncle five said.

"it's kind of our thing, isn't it?" Dad said as he looked around while still having the fun in his hands.

"there's something very wrong ahout that" allison said as we all looked at the back side of a buffalo.

"sam's suite, just ass-backward" said mom "no hyperbole here" uncle five spoke.

"this is some hardcore Alice in wonderland shit"

"yeah, it only gets weirder."

reginald then ran in last and slammed the door. "at last...the other side."

"where's klaus?" I asked as he looked at me, "children, I'm sorry, but your brother...I did all I could, but he didn't make it through in time. The Kugelblitz has claimed its last victim."

"no, he was right behind me when I entered the tunnel." five said as I looked at reginald suspiciously.

"we need to go back" Sloane said as she had finally calmed down...sort of.

"There's nothing to go back to. Children, there will be time for tears later. Right now, we have to keep moving."

"wait. Luther and Klaus?" Viktor asked as everyone looked around sadly.

——————————————————————————

the bell dinged and we all walked into the lobby, "it's magnificent" said reginald. ben then looked over "you guys should've stayed here. This place is way nicer."

"Lila and I barely got out alive last time. Remember?"

"Yeah, but I'm here this time, and the numbers are in our favour."

"well, whatever it was, it was strong, fast and super pissed." mom said as I walked beside her. I looked around and shivered a little. it was cold here, my head was pounding.

"Alright, so, whatever you do, do not ring this bell" dad walked up to the counter and pointed at a bell "unless you wanna lose or finger or a tentacle" he looked at Ben as he said the last bit.

"i'll take my chances-" sloane got cut off by mom "Don't!"

"get out of my way." "To take out this thing, we need to be in the right state of mind, okay?" mom spoke to sloane softly, "State of mind? Do You mean, am I angry? Yes, I am angry. I wanna kill whatever it is that hurt Luther." Her eyes welled up with tears.

"Luther isn't the only one that's gone. we lost klaus too. I'm angry, okay? we all are. we have to be smart about this" Viktor spoke.

I wandered towards the hotel doors, I wonder what's outside, maybe we can get out of here. uncle five was behind me, seems like he caught into my idea.

"yeah. when the time is right, we'll act." I heard mom say as I continued getting closer to the doors.

"Don't even try it y/n, Five. Doors won't let you out." Dad said causing me to groan "ofcourse they won't." I muttered and walked back.

"so, what, we're stuck here?" asked allison. "this place is a test and a trap and a means of salvation, all at once." Reginald walked over.

"does anyone know what that sign says?" Viktor pointed to a sign that was written in a different language. "Yeah, it says 'do not ring the bell'. that's what that means" dad replied as uncle Five walked over.