Thirty-Three

(A.N. Baby Tino is so cute! Imagine he has green eyes instead. LOL. I couldn't find someone with green eyes that looked like what I had envisioned.)

Tino's POV

I'm literally pacing back and forth as I wait outside Koa's house by the car. I am also in a suit, a fucking suit. With a tie and dress shoes and everything. I wore my glasses because I knew Koa liked when I did, and I got my hair tapered around the sides but left the curls as he liked.

I texted him to go home and put on something nice but didn't tell him anything else. And with the help of Q, I was able to plan this date, and I was nervous and hoped that he liked it.

I had a bouquet of tulips in my hand, Kona had informed me that they were his favorite. Now here I was waiting outside for him to walk out and we can go. But I was nervous, to say the least.

The front door swung open and I stopped in my tracks. He walked out with his hair pulled back into a sleek bun, and he changed his nose ring to a stud. He was wearing a white button-up and black slacks that were perfectly tailored to his body.

He held a smile on his face as he walked closer to me and his eyes lit up as he saw the tulips in my hand.

"Dolcezza? What's going on?" He asked as he approached and I handed him the flowers.

"We are going on a date." I tried to stay as confident as I could. But he looked so good that it was hard to speak. It made me want to forget all these plans and just jump his bones right here and now.

"You planned a date for us?"

"Yes, Koa." I huffed out. "Is that so hard to believe?"

"I didn't know you were such a romantic." He walked forward and pulled my flush against him. His hands were on my waist and my arms immediately wrapped around his neck. "I am excited to see what you planned. I know I'm going to love it." He leaned down and sat a chaste kiss on my lips, and I wish it was longer.

We pulled away from each other and for a moment I didn't know what to do. Should I open the door for him or not? By the time I decided he was already in the car on the driver's side. Next time. I will get the door next time. I hopped in the car and I began driving.

Koa was comforting my nerves the whole time, he even put his hand on the back of my neck as I drove.

We pulled up to the place pretty quickly. It wasn't too deep into the human town, the restaurant sat on the outskirts of it. It was closest to the house I had reserved for the night on our territory. It was a fancy-as-shit steakhouse, I was surprised that even got a reservation here. It's booked up months in advance. But someone cancelled five minutes before I called and I was able to take it.

Koa's eyes lit up as he looked at the small place. I quickly got out of the car and ran around to open the door for him before he could. He looked confused at first but then a soft smile covered his face as he got out.

"You're such a gentleman." He teased. I closed the door and rolled my eyes. I noticed the eyes of the humans as we walked into the restaurant. I tried to ignore it because tonight I was going to keep my cool and have this night be about us.

I grabbed Koa's hand and interlocked our fingers as we approached the host stand. The guy behind it seemed bored, and he wore all black.

"Name?" His voice was very flat and he barely even made eye contact.

"Valentino,"

He nodded and muffled a quick 'follow me' and we did. We sat in the restaurant's back corner in a corner booth that made a half circle. I had asked for something a little more private because there were things that I wanted to tell Koa.