Thirty-Seven

(A.N. cute pouty-lipped Tino! LOL just imagine he has green eyes.)

Sexual Content (Kinks: Slight Chocking, and Edging)

Tino's POV

I lied when I said I wasn't sore. I still most definitely am, but I don't care. I needed Koa. And after learning that I could pregnant, the urge was even greater. I don't know why but I wasn't going to question.

This kiss was slow and sensual. We were both taking our time nipping and biting at each other's lips. His scruff rubbed against my face. He hadn't shaved in a few days and I hadn't mentioned it, but I wondered if it was on purpose. Because I fucking love it. 

His hands went to my waist as he hovered over me. But he wasn't moving. I lifted my hips to rub myself against him to try and get some friction. But Koa kept me pinned down to the bed. 

"Tell me what you want," Koa whispered pulling from my lips and peppering a kiss up and down my neck. I was enwrapped in the feeling I barely heard what he had said to me. 

"Uh--uhh--I" groaned out as he flicked his tongue over my mark. It was the wildest feeling. It was overwhelming and sensual all at the same time. It made me lose focus on anything and everything. 

"Can't...think." I panted out as he continued to like and suck my mark like no other. 

Koa let out a soft chuckle as he moved his hand from my waist to my boxers and cupped my leaking dick. He gave it a firm squeeze and I could feel my eyes roll in pleasure. 

"You want me to touch you?" He asked as he slowly began to pump me. I nodded in response but I knew that wasn't going to be enough for him. 

"Yes..." I breathed out as he continued his slow assault. His grip was firm and steady. Drawing me close without bringing me over the edge. It drove me insane. And I needed more. 

I let out a soft whine as he let me go. He moved his hand out of my boxers and hovered it over my face. I knew what that meant.

I immediately started lapping his hand, sucking on each finger. But this time I went excruciatingly slow. Relishing in the feeling of him in my mouth. Of me tasting him. Something I will never get used to. 

"Faster," Koa grunted out but I decided to take my time instead and move even slower.

I sucked each finger one at a time. Spending an unnecessary amount on each one. It looked and felt like I was giving a blow job to his fingers but I didn't care. 

I could feel Koa's hard dick against mine and I wanted nothing more than to have that in my mouth. But I wasn't complaining. Koa growled with impatience and pulled his hand away. He looked deep into my green eyes with his silver and there was fire burning in them.

"You want to play?" His voice. Fuck. I would never get used to how deep it can get. "Answer me, Tino." He growled and his wet hand went around my neck and he slowly squeezed. A moan left my lips at the feeling and the words. 

"Yes." 

Koa's face held a soft smirk as he moved back from me. Seconds later my hands were laid flat out on the bed, and my legs were up and spread out. Koa and his fucking magic. 

"If it becomes too much, you tell me. Say 'green' and I will stop." His voice dripped with seriousness and my heart raced with anticipation for what was to come. Because I had no idea what was next for me. 

"Yes." I breathed out quickly.

Koa took his hand in his mouth and swirled it a few times before pulling them out with a quick pop.