Author's Note

I can't believe it! The Alpha's Alpha is officially over and let me just say I am so happy and so sad at the same time. 

I loved writing this, this was my first book in YEARS and it's already doing so well with 33k reads! I just posted this in April 2023...and it's now August 2023. 

So this is just so crazy to me and I am so thankful for it! 

But don't fret there is more where this came from! By the time this is posted, the first few chapters of Dieter's Prize will be posted as well! 

Which is book number 2! Which I am geeked about!

So go check it out! Add it to your library and get a feel for it!

There is also so much more to come even after that! The third book is already being written and book number four, and five are also in the idea phase! All will be bxb except for book five which will just be mxf.

I don't know when those will come out, because I do know I want to do some stand-alone books as well, outside of this series. 

And I also want to share my other books outside of Werewolves. 

I love fantasy, and I love romance. I do have a kingdom/fantasy/romance series that I have written and I want to come out with it! 

If you are interested in that then PLEASE check it out! It's called Undamia: Beginning of the End and this will also be a series! 

I AM STARTING A PATREON! I will be making one very soon! And I say this because I love writing, and I want to do it full-time if you enjoy my writing and what I create I would love for you all to embark on this journey with me and everything else I create.

So if you are also interested in those books then please follow me! 

I will be putting out a lot of my work and I am so excited about it and what's to come. 

I am so grateful for you all and those who have been here from the beginning, those who are reading for the first time, and those who keep coming back! 

You are all so appreciated. 

Love you all!

Until the next...

Danny Manny