Forty-Four

Sexual Content

Tino's POV

3 weeks later

"Okay Dad, let's see what we got brewing in here." The pack doctor, Linda, said as she squirted clear jell on my stomach. Which was now very... prominent. 

I had been here a few times since moving here, but today was special. We found out the gender and what kind of shifter they are. Koa sat right beside me as I lay on the bed. Linda put the wand to my stomach and started moving it around and I was already nervous. I had a feeling it was a boy...call it, father's intuition.

"It's still just one? A second one didn't just appear right?" I knew having twins was a possibility seeing as I am one, but I wasn't ready for it. Not for my first time being a parent. 

"Where are you... op got ya. You see this here?" She asked as she lifted her finger and pointed to a spot on the screen. "This means, you are having a boy. Congratulations Daddy." 

A wide smile broke out on my face as the words left her mouth. I was right.

"You were right..." Koa on the other hand was quite upset. Not at the fact that it was a boy, but at what he happened to wager.

You see, Koa had been so sure that it was a girl. Said that he felt it in his bones. Whatever the fuck that means. And I told him that I could feel the connection with my son. And for days on end, he would say how excited he was to meet Florence. So I of course had to make a bet.

And what was the bet you might ask? Well...

Koa is fucking bottoming tonight.

"Baby Ezra. It's nice to meet you." Linda said as she wiped the gel off. Koa's eyes were wide with shock and he wouldn't meet my gaze. 

Oh, don't get shy on me now big daddy. It was his idea, but he was so sure that he wasn't going to lose he offered it easily. It wasn't my idea, but I wish it was. I had been dying to know what it would be like to top Koa, but I didn't think I'd have the chance. Until now. 

"And I just got your bloodwork back, and baby Ezra is a Lycan, so no worries there."

Linda was cleaning up the room and yapping about our next appointment but I couldn't help but break out into laughter. I sounded like a true villain. Koa's face flushed, and his eyes were facing low to the ground.

Linda looked at me like I was crazy, she offered a small smile as I finished my fit. 

"Are you okay, Luna Tino?" Luna. Still haven't gotten used to it quite yet.

"Oh, Linda. I am wonderful. After all, I just won a bet." I smirked as I looked over to Koa who still hadn't met my eyes. "You think you can help your pregnant mate, who is carrying your son, up?" I whispered to him and he was pulled from his daze. He stood and grabbed my hand to help me stand up.

"Thank you, thank you so much, Linda." I blew her a kiss as we walked out the door. 

The walk to the car was silent, or at least from Koa. I was giddy. Smiling, laughing, and humming. Once in the car, Koa gripped the steering wheel tightly, knuckles turning white.

"Dolcezza--"

"Nope, no way. You're not getting out of this at all. You bet this." I cut him off because I already knew what he was going to do. Grovel, or try and change the stakes but no...nope. 

"Valentino, please?" 

"Koainda, no." He thought he could get me with the full name, but those little tricks don't work on me. Not anymore. He groaned in frustration, knowing I wasn't budging.