1 | 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞.

A knock comes straight outside your door, so you decided to open it.

Once you open it, you saw Onceler standing infront of your porch. But the thing you got confused with was why did he have his wagon and Melvin with him?

"Oh, hey, Onceler." You softly looked at him whilst smiling.
___________________________________________

You and Onceler had been good frjends ever since highschool, but in all seriousness, you had a slight "crush" on him. But you were scared to tell him because you would think that he would reject you for some reason.
____________________________________________

You snapped out of your mind, but once you've done that, you see Onceler talking about something...

"..Could you repeat that again?" You tilt your head to the side and waited patiently for his response.

Onceler replied, "Oh, uhm, sure." He stayed silent for a moment and decided to speak.

"So uh, I'm leaving this town and.. Uh, I'm gonna find the right materials I need for an invention I'm going to make."
He stays quiet after, since he was a bit guilty of leaving you behind.

You started to feel a little upset, but you still supported him no matter what. That's what "friends" do, right?

"Oh, will you still be visiting here in town?.."
You ask him the first question that pops out of your head.

When Onceler heard that question, he didn't say anything... But the only thing he did was just shrug.

Once you saw him shrug, you just nodded,

but then Onceler started to speak again.

"(Y/N), I'm off to go now." He waves at you and walks towards his wagon.

You couldn't help but wave him a goodbye even jf you were really sad about it.

He apperantly just left leaving you sad because you don't have anyone to keep you entertained anymore. But seriously, you didn't have a choice. If he wanted to leave, then you can't stop him. It's his choice and life. Not yours.

You think about this for a moment but after for some time, you snapped out of it and went back into your cottage.

Though, you felt upset that he left, you still had your mother with you. But what if he comes back?!

Another thought comes up your mind, but you tried to correct your mind but your Mom joins in.

"It's just a crush, no one else, (Y/N)." She tells you in the most mocking way.

You decided to agree with her, she was right. It was just a "crush"... And clearly you knew that you'll just get over it like the way you did with your past crushes.

But when you were with Onceler, you felt more comfortable with him. You were at peace... and you've never experienced that feeling before with your past crushes... what kind of feeling is this?!