7 | 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐌, 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇!!

Months has passed, literal MONTHS has passed when you last saw Onceler. You missed him, truly.
You also wondered if he ever got your letter, but you hoped he did.

You were sitting in bed, with your pajamas on ready to sleep tonight. But, you were still reading your favorite book. Gosh, you weren't done with the book you were reading?

As you were still reading the book, you heard a knock on the window, you thought it was a bird at first, but when you looked closer to the window, it was.. Onceler?!
Well, you didn't recognize him at first, but.. dang.. he looked quite handsome wearing that black hoodie..

You put down your book and quickly opened the window for him, saying, "Onceler! What on earth are you doing here?!" You got shocked, but quite happy that he actually still cared for you.

He went inside your room's window, until.. BOOM! CRASH!... he fell on your floor. It must've hurted because your floor was made out of wood and.. it was old. Meaning, it made weird noises when you walked on the floor.

You got scared, because your mother was already asleep and she would run to your room..

As you waited for footsteps to come, you quickly told Onceler to hide under your bed frame. "Quick! Hide under my bed frame!"

He hid under your bed frame and saw your mother rushing into your room to see what had happened. She looked worried, actually. But who wouldn't?

You let out a small "haha" as you saw your mother walk in the room. "Haha, hi mom.. nothing to see here!" You tell her that, so she sighs and thought it was probably the neighbors.

So, your mother walked back to her room and closed the door to your room, phew! That was a relief.

You walk to the door to your room and locked it. "You can come out now, Onceler." You informed Onceler.

Onceler came out and rushed towards you! He was probably worried about you.

You give him a big hug as he came towards you. Onceler got shocked by this gesture but hugged you back. "(Y/N)!.. I missed you so much.." Onceler continues to hug you whilst smiling widely.

You couldn't help but chuckle, oh wow.. did he like you too? Oh, you wished..

"Well, I did too.. from all these months, this just feels surreal.." You replied happily, but quietly.

He nods and continued to hug you tightly, he missed your warmth. And, you did too.