5 | 𝐀 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡.

Weeks has passed when you last saw Onceler, didn't he say that he was gonna see you in 2 weeks? Weird. Oddly weird.. Onceler wasn't like that. When he promised about something, he'd do it right away!.. But you were worrying really bad right now.

But, you decided to cool off from worrying, so you walked towards your cat to get cuddles from it.

Once you walked towards your cat, you saw it lying on the floor. But, it wasn't sleeping at all which made you get scared and worried more.

You run towards your cat and carried it I'm your arms, but still no sign of life.. what happened to your cat?..

You started to softly pat your cat's head, but.. still no sign.

Your cat felt cold, and.. it wasn't moving anymore longer.

Tears starts to flow down your eyes, and cried while your cat was still in your arms.

Your mother walks in your room and saw your cat dead and you crying your heart out.

Your mother looked at the cat and decided to comfort you. Wasn't that how parents were supposed to be?
___________________________________________

For some time, your mother buries your cat in the beautiful garden she grew when she was still in her youth.

You didn't even bother to watch her bury your cat. It was too painful to even look at it.

But you just couldn't believe it.. your emotional support is.. Gone.

The cat you loved so much was.. gone. You're cat was always there for you when your mother was gone to work.

You just couldn't believe how your cat ended it's life like this. You didn't know if it had any symptoms or not.. but surely, you were hurt.

It was a dreadful death, like a really dreadful death. But you do know what people say,

"You have to accept it because no one lives forever." Oh gosh, how you hated that line from everyone.

But yeah, you guessed they were right. You just have to accept it because no one lives forever.

Just like everyone in this world. People live, and people die. That's simple, right?.. Well, technically it's simple..