4 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫.

You look at the letter and didn't hesitate but run towards your room.

Once you got to your room, you sat on your desk chair and opened the letter, excitedly.

As you open the letter, you saw tons of drawings!!.. Of you?!

You got surprised and suddenly blushed. You knew who drew all these drawings, it was Onceler. Ofcourse, you knew how to draw, but the way he draws is something different. He knew what he was doing.

You looked at the sketches and drawings of you, it was.. Really cute which made you chuckle. You put down the drawings and looked at the main letter.. The handwriting looked a bit complicating but you can read a bit of it. The letter says,

"𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 , (𝓨 / 𝓝 ). 𝓘𝓽 '𝓼 𝓶𝓮 , 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓻  !

𝓘 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝔀𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 . ◠‿◠

𝓐𝓷𝓭  𝓫𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 , 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓷𝓔𝔁𝓽 𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓴 , 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 ?

𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱 , 𝓸𝓴𝓪𝔂 . 𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓪 ! "

                                       𝓣𝓸 : (𝓨 / 𝓝 ) ♡
                                       𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 : 𝓞𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓻 ✰

Oh goodness, you had a stroke reading the letter!, but you softly smiled as he placed a heart on your name.. Though, Onceler's handwriting was too complicating to read, it was cute for you.

You giggled and squealed softly.

You felt really happy that he visited you just to have a conversation with you, and that's what made you feel lucky.

Though, even if he made you feel lucky, what if he rejected you?

That was one of your biggest fears, rejection. So you couldn't tell Onceler how you felt about him..

You decided to shake of those negatives thoughts and hugged the paper as if you were hugging Onceler!, it was weird but it felt nice.

You were hugging the paper until you let go of the paper and decided to hang it on the wall of your room.

You get the.. Scarf.. Erm.. Thneed!, why did you keep forgetting the name?

You decided to put the.. Thneed on your neck, it was soft and comfortable. You smelled the scent of Onceler's perfume on the scarf which made you kick your legs like a kid while sitting on your desk chair.

You leaned backwards on your chair and started to daydream about Onceler, again.

You kept daydreaming about him until you snapped out of it.

You shake your head and got a sheet of paper to draw on.. Since Onceler gave you tons of drawings and sketches of you..

You decided to draw him and give him a letter.

You started to draw him with a smile on your face.

You admired him, alot... Like REALLY alot. But, you didn't know if he thought the same about you. To be honest, you keep overthinking about him rejecting you. But who cares?, we aren't here for 'negative words', right?