8 |....𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝!!

Y/N

You wake up the next day and smelled... vanilla around your room. You sat up and looked around... just to see Onceler looking at you while you slept. You got startled by his face, but you looked at him in an annoyed way.

"Oncelerrrr...stop startling me.." you groaned as you stood up from your bed and walked to your bathroom.

"Hehe, sorry..." Onceler apologizes, but you realized he was still here at your place!! What the hell is he still doing here?!...

"...Wait, what are you still doing here?!" You asked in a concerned way. And plus, he brought a bag with him, and now he was wearing his blue bunny pajamas...

Onceler chuckles a bit and answers, "Didn't I tell you that I'm staying for the... week here? I sneaked out of the town I was working at and... left my business on hold so I could stay with you." He scratches his head a bit as he didn't seem so sure if you were gonna be happy with that, or not.

"...But, that's business right there! You're making money! What will happen if you put your job on hold?!..." You panicked a bit and sighed. "...Does my mom atleast know that you're staying for the week here?" You asked in a simply, ANNOYED and upset tone.

But you calmed down when Onceler nodded...

oh why, why is Onceler doing this for you? Does he have a reason on why he does this for you?... you simply needed to know... but, how?! You were scared that Onceler would get upset on why he was doing this for you...

You sighed in relief and nodded in approval. "Okay, finally, thank you, Onceler. You made me panic LESS." Panic less, yep. You were still panicking so bad for his hold up on his business. I don't even know if that's legal or something! But I guess he doesn't really care on how his customers were... because, if I were him, I would immediately make more of those... erm, thneeds! Finally. I got that.

Onceler chuckled as he patted your head from your incredible height. (You were WAYY shorter than him.)

"Is this your way to annoy me?" You look up at him with a soft annoyed smile as you just laughed it off.

"...Hm, maybe." He rolls his eyes playfully and laughed with you.