9/3 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

As you two were still talking, they noticed the sky, it was afternoon. So you guys decided to go back home and have a chit chat with your mother, with Onceler.

You guys stood up from the swings and walked the rode back to your neighborhood. But the thing that was different was Onceler kept on going near you, trying to hold your hand... what was he trying to do?

"Do you want to hold my hand?" You chuckle as you held his hand with confidence, though you were quite hesitant to do it.

Onceler's cheek started to turn pink from the warmth of your hand, making him nod and giggle in between his laughs. "Y/N, isn't this weird? Holding hands with someone you've been friends with for so long?" Onceler asks.

And you went along with the saying, "Quit asking questions and enjoy my presence, alright?" You chuckle softly.

He nods and looks away from you shortly.. so touch starved...

You guys held each other's hands until you got back from your Mother's house. As you went to the front porch, you and Onceler stops holding hands. You open the door and greet your mom, along with Onceler greeting your mom.

"We're back, Mama." You say with a smile, walking towards her and giving her a kiss on the cheek, and walking towards your room after greeting your mom a hello.

"I didn't know you still kiss your mom!" Onceler says as he started teasing you about it.

"Cut it out, Once! I know, I still kiss my mom and I'm proud of it!" You started to blush from being humiliated by your crush.

"Alright, alrighty, sorry, Y/N." The boy apologizes sheepishly as he chuckles.

"Hm, apology accepted." You nod.

"Hey, it's slowly getting cold... wanna get some hot cocoa?" Onceler asks, with a smile.

Woah, another bonding? You thought.

"Say less!" You exclaim as you nodded away.