11| 𝐀 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭.

It's been one day since that kissing scene, and Onceler has been wondering that you should go with him to the factory. You seemed excited about it, but you didn't want to leave your mother behind either... You look down, thinking about it and agreeing to go with him. You stand up, bringing Onceler up to your mom and looking at her with a soft smile. "Mama... Uh, Onceler wants to tell you something." You say in a sing-song tone, making Onceler nod and look at your mother.

"Mrs. (Last name), I would like to bring Y/N with me to my factory... And she has made the decision of going with me." He says, smiling, making your mother smile widely and give you a huge hug.

"You're a big girl already, so ofcourse... I'm letting you go with Onceler. Okay? Send letters to me daily, oh.. Just don't forget about me!" Your mother says, kissing your face and making you laugh. "Yes, mama..." You say letting go of the hug.

"Alright, you start packing up, okay? Me and Onceler will have a talk while he waits for you." She says, sitting on the couch and gesturing Onceler to sit beside her, then you going back to your room and getting all the stuff you need and want to bring, putting it in bags in different sizes, luggages and etcetera.

But while you were taking care of your stuff, let's go back to Onceler and your mother's conversation.

Your mom looks at Onceler, holding his hand. "Onceler, I trust you with my full heart, that you will take care of my daughter... Please let her feel like home, help her feel safe." She says, hugging him and letting go when you were already outside of your room, with all the luggages and all.

The raven chuckles, standing up and helping you out with your stuff. You den give your mom a huge hug, greeting her a goodbye. You and Onceler went out of the house, then towards the limbo he has... "Woah!" You managed to mutter out. He rolls his eyes, putting all of your stuff inside and sitting in the back seat, and letting you sit beside him.

"Back to the factory, please." He says to the driver, and you waving your mom a goodbye...

But little did you know, this was just the start of chaos, pain, suffering and sadness. This was one of the worst decisions you've made, but you were so blinded in love, not even realizing the bad and awful things that are happening in the factory, his mother, aunt, uncle and brothers are going to be there... And you didn't even manage to think of anything of that and just the future of you and Onceler? Wow, how immature you are. How careless you were...