6 | 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫?..

Weeks has passed, and you were still mourning for your cat. But you felt a little bit better when your mother comforted you and made you laugh. It made you feel happy to be so lucky to have a mother like her!
________________________________________

While you were reading your favorite book, you heard a knock on the door. Who could that be? Is it Onceler?!

You put down your book and rushed as fast as you can to the door and only saw.. Onceler's mother. "Tsk, what does she want now?" You thought to yourself as you looked at her. She seemed.. annoyed?

"Ugh, finally. You've answered the door!" She rolls her eyes in a mocking manner.

You had anger issues, but you still have to keep it in because your talking to your crush's mother!

"O-oh, I'm sorry, Ms. Isabella. Is there something wrong?" You tilt your head to the side and asked politely so you couldn't show your hatred over her.

Isabella answered, "I need to have a talk with your mother, neither you like it or not. Now, move out of the way, brat." She scoffs, gosh, what kind of woman is she to call you a brat?

You moved out your way and didn't talk back anymore. There was no use to talking back to your "elderly".

But, you wondered, why did Onceler's Moth-erm, Isabella, wanted to have a talk with my mother? That was a bit odd.

But neither way, you didn't want to eavesdrop them talking. So you walk back to your room and continued to read the book you were reading earlier.
___________________________________________

While you were reading your book, you heard a knock on your door, a.k.a, the door to your room.

You walked towards it and opened it.

It was your mother! But.. she seemed.. upset about something. She.. she barely acted like this with you. Oh gosh, I hope that.. she-devil didn't say anything to make your mother upset.

"Hi, mom. Are you okay?" You ask her in a soft manner, but you knew she wasn't okay. She looked upset as she looked up at you.

Your mother takes a deep breathe and started to speak, "Dear, Isabella told me stuff, but.. I couldn't help be worry. S-she said that.. she'll arrest you because you kept going near her son, Onceler. But.. I don't want you away from me, darling.."

You stood still. No, this wasn't happening. Why should this be happening? You just.. erm.. he was.. your only friend. You didn't want him to be taken away from you! You.. never did.

"W-what? Mom, that.. isn't real. It will never be real." You say in a serious tone as if you didn't believe her.

She shakes her head and gave you a hug and a shoulder to cry on.

You couldn't help but cry and sob, and you knew that this was a dreadful sight to your mother to see. To see you cry and sob on her shoulder like a little kid again.

You see your mother crying too. She was.. afraid of losing you.

You just.. couldn't believe that you'll lose your one and only friend. But.. why? Did you do something to make Isabella angry?.. oh, I hope not.