Heart broken (and healed)

(A/N: Nico is still a demigod and Will just didn't believe him cuz yk mist and Will is just a regular mortal just ignore that they went to the same summer camp I couldn't think of anything else lol. Also before you start Bianca is 12 and Jason Is 5 just to clear any confusion. usually I'll write them as being twins tho also don't worry there is a happy ending :)

I looked down.

I was a ghost.

There was a man in the corner of the room.

He was crying. More like sobbing though.

He was clutching the body of another man.

The other man was dead.

I didn't recognize ether one of them.

The dead one had shoulder length black hair and olive skin.

The one sobbing had golden blonde hair and tan skin.

Both of their clothes where stained with blood.

I had no idea what my past life was like but I felt a connection to the one with golden hair.

I wanted to comfort him.

I wanted to help him.

"Nico why?" I herd him sob into the other man's chest as I got closer "why did you have to get shot? Why couldn't it have been me?"

The man hugged the dead body closer to his chest "I miss you sunshine. I miss you so much."

A man with sea green eyes and black hair walked into the room with a woman.she had long blonde hair pulled up in a ponytail and stormy grey eyes.

"Will?" The man with green eyes said

The blonde haired man looked up. "P-Percy? A-Annabeth?"

I saw now that he had beautiful sky blue eyes and freckles all over his face.

The woman walked forward and knelt next to the blonde man (Will?)

"Will, we herd what happened" she said "I'm so sorry I can't even begin to imagine what it would be like if I lost Percy"

"I miss him" Will said squeezing the limp body close "I just wish I could bring him back."

"I know Will." The other man said "but I don't think squeezing his dead body will help."

Just then a little girl ran into the room her heterochromatic eyes brimming with tears "Dad?" She asked "is papa really gone?"

Will looked up "yeah, he is Bia. Papa's gone"

Tears started streaming from her eyes.

Percy stood up "I'll help Bianca and Jason" he said

"Oh- okay" Will said still holding the limp body

"He'll want to be burred next to his sister and mom. You know that right?" Annabeth said

"Yeah but I- I don't know how I'm supposed to bring a dead body to Italy" Will said

"I'll try to call up some favors" Annabeth said before getting up. "I'll leave you for a few minutes."

"Yeah thanks Anne"

Annabeth walked out of the door.

Will set the body down on the floor

"I miss you sunshine I miss you so much" he said before kissing the forehead of the dead body

I wished I could hug him.

I wanted to comfort him.

But I couldn't.