Plane

(A/N: I am on the plane right now it just took off by the time I post this I will not be on a plane anymore. Anyways I just had this idea. Idk how long it takes to fly from New York to Texas. can you fly from New York to Texas? So let's just say it's like a 5 hour flight k?)

Nico pov

I gripped my boyfriend's hand as we boarded the plane. He knew I was nervous about meeting his mom but this was different. I've never flown before and that's why I'm scared. Naomi knew about me and I had exchanged a few words with her once when Will was iris messaging her.

"Hey Neeks it's gonna be fine" he said gripping my hand back "I've told mom all about you and you've talked to her before once remember?"

I nodded. But I started listing all the ways the plane ride could go wrong in my head. Zeus could change his mind about letting us fly and strike the plane with lightning. Apollo could drive his chariot into the plane. Or-

"Death boy you know you're thinking out loud right?" Will said interrupting my thoughts

"Oh" Will laughed

By this time we had gotten to our seats and we both sat down. I sat next to the window and Will sat at the isle.

"Nico it's gonna be okay I can hold your hand while we take off and you can sleep on my lap. Would that make you feel better?"

I nodded and he squeezed my hand.

"Let's watch a movie okay? That should get your mind off it"

"Yeah you pick it"

~~time skip they watched a movie~~

I yawned and stretched my arms out.

"You look like a little kitten" Will said

"No I don't."

"Yes you do"

"No I don't."

"Nico the stubborn little kitten" he said and started patting my head

"Fine I'm a kitten" I said flopping onto his lap.

"Good kitty" he started to play with my hair.

I yawned and kicked off my shoes curling up into a ball on my small seat still using Will as a pillow.

"Is kitty sleepy?" Will asked

"Yes now shut up and let me sleep"

~~another time skip cuz he's asleep~~

"Nico? Nico wake up the plane landed" Will said shaking me

"Huh?" I said rubbing my eyes

"The plane landed kitty we have to leave"

"I'm never gonna get rid of the nickname am I?"

"Nope! But come on sunshine we should go"

"Okay" we got up, grabbed our bags, and walked off the plane.

(A/N: so idk reading this again I realize how sleep deprived I was writing this but idk I might as well share it I was very busy writing on the plane)