Angst

(A/N: so me being the depressed minor that I am I have decided to write two angsty short stories)

"RUBY! ROSE! I need to take you in for your check ups" I yelled chasing my nieces

"We don't wanna go to the doctor" I heard one of them scream

I sighed "if you be good and go to the doctor I'll get you both ice cream"

They thundered down the stairs and rushed to get their shoes on.

We hopped into the car and I drove them to the hospital.

~~time skip brought to you by blue candy~~

"Ruby and Rose Zhang please go to room 204 to see Dr. Solace"

"That's us girls come on" I said leading them to room 204

Inside the room was Dr. Solace holding a clipboard. He looked young for a doctor maybe a year or two older than me. He had light hair and light eyes and dark spots all over his face and arms probably freckles.

"Ruby and Rose Zhang and you are Nico di Angelo their uncle?" He said looking at his clipboard

"Yes that's me" I said sticking out my hand for him to shake.

He grasped my hand and colors bloomed in my vision. His hair was golden blonde and he had beautiful blue eyes.

"Do you see that?" I ask

"See what?" He said

"Oh uh nothing I thought I saw a bug that's all." I said covering up my feelings like I had learned to long ago. Dr. Solace was my soulmate but I wasn't his.

"Nico you need to listen to me. You have to eat something. You have to take care of yourself." I said after my boyfriend refused to eat for the second time today.

"I'm fine Solace stop asking. I'm just not hungry." He replied

"Nico you haven't eaten anything in four days you need to eat. Please you could die just have a pice of bread or something." I begged him

"I'm not hungry." he said and slammed the door to his room

"Nico does it ever occur to you that you're hurting me too when you do this?" I said after knocking his door.

He came out thirty minutes later and walked over to the kitchen grabbing a piece of bread and biting into it. After he finished the bread he said "I'm sorry Will. I just I want the pain to go away. I want Bianca back"

"I know sunshine I know how it feels. But you need to take care of yourself for me okay? I don't want to lose you." I said hugging him

"Okay" he said returning the embrace