Idk its just basically a HC

Will woke up in the night with period cramps that where absolutely hell. (A/N: ok so technically two HCs) He sat up and accidentally knocked a cocoa puff to the ground.
"What are you doing here? Why aren't you in the Hades cabin with Nico?"
The misshapen blob melted into a cat on Will's lap and started purring. The cramps started to go away as soon as it started purring.
"Which one are you?" Will asked
The cocoa puff morphed into a bottle.
"A bottle?" Will asked
The cocoa puff bottle cracked itself and a heart fell out. Then it melted all together into a cat again.
"Uhhh? Bottled up feelings?"
The cocoa puff's eyes lit up and it drifted around Will's head in a blob. Will laughed as it melted back into a cat on his lap.
"Why are you here though?"
It lifted it's paws and put them on Will's heart then tilted it's head. "Oh-" The cocoa puff cat curled up next to him in a ball and started purring.
Will picked it up and walked to the hades cabin. He opened the door and the mound of cocoa puffs on Nico's bed stared at him for a second before recognizing him and going back to sleep.
Will crawled into the bed and let his cocoa puff join the others as Nico latched onto him. Will pulled a blanket over the two of them and the cocoa puffs before snuggling with Nico and the cocoa puffs.

(A/N: yeah that's all I have in me for now I do have a decently long one that I've been working on for a while now it's I want to say almost finished but in reality I'm only about 2/3 finished hopefully I'll be able to finish it soon. I will aim to have something written by the end of the month for Nico's birthday. :D)