Five Survive AU

(A/N: I recently listened to the audio book of Five Survive by Holly Jackson and I thought this would be a fun AU to write. Two of my OCs will be there Blossom daughter of Gaea she stays in the Demeter cabin and Mary Ann daughter of Frey she stays in the Apollo cabin. If anyone here has read it NO SPOILERS! I am going to cut out the bit where Oliver and Maddie think that they're being held hostage for info, Don and Joice and Oliver and Reyna's secret also the beginning bit where they get lost. I do recommend all of Holly Jackson's books they're really good there's always a twist at the end that you wouldn't expect at least in the three that I've read so far. Kill Joy, A Good Girl's Guide To Murder, and Five Survive.)

So rolls will be

Nico as Red

Jason as Maddie

Blossom as Oliver

Mary Ann as Reyna

Leo as Simon

Will as Arther

(I think I spelled all the names right)

They are still kinda demigods k? As in they have powers and godly parents but a lot less trauma.

One working worth the shooter

One a moment from snapping

One knows who killed her

One not caring

One to save a life

One a fake witness

And one to die

"We're trapped!" Mary Ann said curling up into a ball "we're trapped and there's a shooter outside"

"It's ok" Nico said "I'll shadow travel us out" he grabbed Jason's hand and walked over to a shadow he willed the shadow to take him away from this place but the shadow rejected him. "What the hell?" He muttered

'You can't get out' a voice cracked from outside 'don't even try'

"What was that?" Blossom said

Nico looked out the window and saw a walkie-talkie taped to the rear view mirror.

"There's a walkie-talkie on the rear view mirror" Nico said

"Someone has to grab it" Jason said

"Will you do it" Blossom said pushing Will towards the door of the RV.

"What? Why me?"

"You're the most recent one to join us" Blossom said "and I'm the leader"

Blossom would be the leader. She's the oldest one here.

"If you're the leader why don't you get it?" Will said

"You WILL get the walkie-talkie WILLIAM SOLACE" she said her eye glowing dark green and edges of her flower glowing bright red and her hair slowly rising into the air vines reaching out to lift her off the ground.

"Ok I'll get it" Will said hurrying to open the door and grab the walkie-talkie slamming the door as soon as he grabbed it.

'Good' the voice crackled in his hand 'now you must be wondering why I trapped you here'

Blossom snatched the walkie-talkie from Will and pressed the button to talk to the shooter "I don't know who you are but you have the wrong people"

'Oh I don't have the wrong people I know who you are'