More angst lol

(A/N: hi it's me again here to kill your hearts)

"I'm so happy for you Hazel" I said and I meant it I was happy for her but it reminded me of Bia. Only three days after she met her soulmate Zoë she died in a car crash and the day after Zoë killed herself.

I was scared the same thing would happen to Hazel. I didn't want to lose my other sister.

"You better treat her well" I told Frank

~~time skip~~

I was waiting in a cafe for Hazel. I had gotten her a hot chocolate and a muffin and both of them where getting cold.

My phone buzzed. A message from Hazel

Hazel: sorry I'm gonna be late I'll be there in about ten minutes

You: it's fine but your hot chocolate and muffin will be cold

Hazel: noooooo

I laughed

"Hi is this seat taken?" A man with golden blonde hair and blue eyes said

Wait- I looked around I could see colors

"Can? Can you see this?" I asked

"Yeah" he breathed out (A/N: ha I bet you thought it was gonna be like last time lol nope :])

"So you're my soulmate?"

He nodded

"Sit down" I said "my sister should be coming soon she'll want to meet you"

He sat down and we talked for a few minutes until Hazel came and joined us.

"So who's this?" She asked

"I'm Will" Will said sticking out his hand for Hazel to shake

"He's my soulmate" I said

"So Will tell me about yourself" Hazel said pulling up a chair from a different table

"I'm pre-med and I've always wanted to be a doctor. My favorite color is yellow. I'm twenty one and my birthday is in three days on August twenty third"

"I approve" Hazel said taking her warm hot chocolate and cold muffin and leaving

Will POV

It been a year and a half since Nico and I got married and the for first time his art is on display in a gallery. (A/N: Artist!Nico ok? It's one of my favorite HCs)

"I'm so proud of you sunshine" I said

"I have a surprise for you" he said walking over to a cloth covered canvas.

"What is it?" I asked

Instead of answering he pulled off the cloth to reveal a drawing of us together with Frank and Hazel.

I gasped "it's beautiful sunshine"

He blushed "thanks"

People crowded around the painting to admire it.

Nico POV

Today was the day! Will and I are going to adopt a kid!

"Hi we would like to adopt a child" Will said (A/N: if I said that it would come out in the most threatening most murderous voice lol)

"Okay" the lady said in a deadpan tone "most of them are in the bedroom. I can take you if you like"

"Yes please" I said

She took us to a large room filled with children from about four to twelve years old. She left us there and went back to her desk.

A girl of about ten in the corner caught my eye and I walked over to her. "Hi!" I said bending down to her height.