How Mary Ann got to camp

"Mom I have something to tell you" I said looking down at the floor

"Well Anne you can tell me at dinner" she said

~~time skip I guess brought to you by me being lazy~~

"So Mary Ann what did you want to tell me?" My mom asked as she sat down at the table. I really hope she accepts me for this.

I took a deep breath "so mom I'm lesbian" I said.

"No you're not I raised you properly. I will not have my daughter be attracted to other girls." She said popping a pice of broccoli in her mouth.

"But mom I-"

"No you will be normal or I will kick you out!"

"I can't help it. It's not my fault."

"Pack your things and leave"

Tears pooled in my eyes and I ran up to my room. I stuffed my books and clothes into a suitcase.

"Mary Ann you have five minutes to leave" my mom's voice called from downstairs.

I grabbed the suitcase and ran down the stairs. "I HATE YOU!" I yelled at her before leaving.

I sat down in front of the house and cried until my eyes wouldn't cry anymore.

"Hey are you okay?" A girl with green hair black at the roots and heterochromatic eyes asked me.

"No" I said burying my head in my knees again

"Do you want to talk about it? It helped for me." She said

"Okay" I said wiping a tear away from my eye. I told her everything from not having a dad and to coming out to my mom. "You don't hate me now do you?"

"How could I? I'm gender fluid and my boyfriend is pansexual. We have a place you can stay if you want." She said standing up and offering me her hand

"Yeah that would be nice if it's not too much trouble." I said taking her hand "thanks uuhh you didn't give me your name"

"Alex"

As we walked Alex told me stories about Norse gods and goddesses. She talked about them like they were real.

"So Mary Ann what do you like to do? Like hobbies. What do you want to do for a career?"

"Well I'd like to be a doctor. Mom used to say that I'd make an amazing doctor because of genes from my dad or something like that."

Alex stopped walking "okay Mary Ann I think you might have to come with me quickly."

"Why?"

"I'll explain later" she said and morphed into cheetah "hop on and hang on tight" she growled somehow I understood her. (A/N: so I have this HC that some children of Frey can understand animals Frey being the god of summer)

I hopped on and gripped her fur as tight as I could. She ran over to a mansion and changed back to a human. She ran inside and I went after her.

Alex POV

When I met Mary Ann I felt a warm summery energy from her the same kind I can feel from Magnus. It was a lot weaker than Magnus' though.

"MAGNUS!" I yelled up the stairs "I NEED YOU DOWN HERE NOW!"

"What's happening?" Mary Ann said from behind me

"Hey this isn't easy to say but all those Norse gods I talked about" I said "Well they're real and I think your dad might be one of them Frey to be exact"

"WHAT?"

"What's going on Alex?" Magnus said (finally) joining us

"I think this girl Mary Ann is your half sister" I said