𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

Taehyung Pov:

Wooshik's face could not escape my thoughts.Today I do not understand what happened to me? And Why did Wooshik do this?

For him were we not good enough friends?
Yahh!! I know our friendship doesn't same as before,maybe we couldn't consider each other as a friend but what about my feelings?

It's too bad cause I love that person who never loved me.He never considered me more than a friend.But those time what I felt was not love, was he close to me just like a friend......

I was lost in my thoughts. Many things were going on in my mind and when I entered in my room, After a while I heard a loud bang on the door,someone locked the door of the room.

I suddenly came out of his thoughts, and realized that someone  was standing behind me.

But when I go to switch on the light, someone grabs my hand roughly and pulled me towards him.

Third POV:

Taehyung  does not even get a chance to handle himself, and now  he is sitting on someone's lap.

The man in front is gently rubbing his thigh with one hand and other is pulling Taehyung's cheeks and neck hard towards himself.

Taehyung felt familiar with the person.

Taehyung POV:

Even in the dark I could feel him staring at me. My heart was beating fast,I don't know why being so close to him gave me a strange feeling.

His hand was on my thighs which was slowly moving up and down.He was slowly coming closer to my face. 

But who is this person? Why do I feel so good when he touch me? Why does the scent of his body feel so familiar to me?

Wait!!!!....What???  No it can't be... no.. no.. no...jungg...jungkk....jungkook????

To be continue💜......