𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9

Hii 💜
Here So now let's move ahead

Third POV:

It was already late at night, everyone was sleeping there, but there was no sign of sleep in Taehyung's eyes, a lot of thoughts were going on in his mind.

Jin, Hoseok and Minyu sleeping together in Hoseok's room, Jimin, Soobin and Yeonjun slept together in the guest room And here Jungkook and Taehyung both trying to sleep on the couch in the living room but neither of them could sleep.

Now taehyung's gaze on the ceiling fan and Jungkook's gaze on taehyung. Jungkook felt as if there was something in Taehyung's mind that was he worried about but doesn't want to share with him.Jungkook was trying to convince himself that he will definitely tell him when he feels better. Jungkook was trying to sleep by closing his eyes but after some time Taehyung turned over and his eyes fell on Jungkook, he thought maybe Jungkook is already slept.

His eyes are not moving away from Jungkook's face, suddenly he gets up from his place and stands in front of Jungkook, Jungkook suddenly feels Taehyung's movements and also, feels that Taehyung's look on his face. But he doesn't open his eyes. But Suddenly Taehyung places his hand on Jungkook's cheek and looks at him for a while, Jungkook was shock but he trying to act normal.

Jungkook wants to see what taehyung wants to do!

"I don't understand what I am doing, Jungkook. I know that you are my best friend and I am equally important to you. I have been with you since childhood and I have tried my best to never let my feelings come in between our friendship. I'm so so so so sorry Kookie! Maybe I can't hide my feelings anymore, I want to tell you everything that is in my heart and I hope you always remain like that. And after telling my feeling, I hope you won't change. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you until ... that I loveeee......", Taehyung said his feelings in a soft voice but it was enough for Jungkook to hear.

Taehyung tried to spoken ahead but his sobe don't support to his words now. He doesn't control to his tears now. he getup and run to bathroom so Jungkook could not woken up.

As when Jungkook felt that Taehyung was not there, he immediately opened his eyes. He didn't understand what Taehyung wanted to say, if he liked someone then what kind of problems could it cause between them, he never stopped Taehyung from talking to anyone, and why he was like this? Why was he crying?

Jungkook got up and was about to talk to Taehyung, but he remembered something Taehyung said, 'I want to tell you everything that is in my heart'. Jungkook felt that maybe Taehyung himself would share his feelings with him, maybe he is not yet comfortable in telling him his feelings about liking someone just like Jin was hasitate maybe taehyung also have some issues. He thought about those things But even he equally concerned about Taehyung's behavior, wondering what the hell is the matter that he is so serious and till now he did not tell him.

When he heard the sound of the bathroom door and saw Taehyung coming out, he immediately turned his face to the other side to try not to notice by Taehyung so he acting to sleep. Taehyung also lie down and goes to sleep after looking to jungkook.Both of them were not sleeping, they were thing about thousand thoughts and no one among them knew when they went sleep like this.

To be continue💜

(A/N: It's short chapter. Hope you'll like it. Please vote & Comments if you like this story :) )