𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 7

Hey! 💌
Goes on!

In Taehyung's Room:

Taehyung had been sitting in his room making paintings since morning and when he makes paintings, he doesn't pay attention to anything. After making the paintings, he looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:00 in the afternoon. His Father already called him 4 times for lunch. He came down from the staircase and he saw that his whole house was empty. Taehyung already had the idea of ​​his birthday surprise party so he thoughts that surely somewhwere all together would be making plans for his Birthday. He doesn't want to break anyone's heart, so he trying to pretends he didn't know anything.

He goes to the kitchen and takes out food from the fridge to eat which was already  prepared for his lunch.

He was sitting peacefully and eating his food when he heard the phone ringing at home.

He picks up the phone but is shocked to hear the voice of the person on the other end of the phone.He doesn't talk and quickly hangs up the phone.

He goes and starts again eating his food but his attention is focused somewhere else.

The phone rings again but he ignores it.

Now he is sitting alone and thinking about his grandmother who was very close to his heart since childhood.

When he passed away 3 years ago, Taehyung started living alone. He missed his grandmother very much because she also loved him very much and took care of him.

Due to his grief, he tried to spend most of his time alone at home, but thanks to his friend he got relief from his grief.

But even now whenever he is alone, he misses his grandmother a lot.

(Here! Someone calling again✦‿✦)

In Jungkook's House:

Here everyone is working together to plan Taehyung's birthday party, but the planning goes haywire as they all clash over their opinions on what Taehyung would like most.

Jin, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, their parents and Taehyung's father get together in the morning and give their suggestions but they are not satisfied with any of the suggestions, and when finally they all agree on a one decision they start planning and after all day planning, they all go back to their house in the evening so that Taehyung doesn't have any suspicion..

(4 Days Before Taehyung'Birthday:)

Everyone's parents had gone to the society committee's get together. Everyone thought he was alone so they planned to have a night party at Hoseok's house.

When everyone's parents went in the evening,all the friends reached Hoseok's house. Apart from those 5, other friends from his college who's close them are also came there.

They thought that if his parents would not there today, there would be no one to stop them.They can party the way they want because they know their parents won't let them.

..
To be continue💜