𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5

Now we all want to know what happened before this night in between Taehyung or Jungkook. So now let us start our story from the beginning!
___________________

💌

Third POV:

Taehyung Shifted in Daegu with his father after divorcé of his parents. Taehyung always be a cheerful child but after living without his mother, his innocent behavior was changed. He always quite and shy. His father always try to cheer him, he try to play with him,talk with his and told him to express his feelings, but what's he expact from 7 year's child.

Now they both living in Daegu where his grandmother's hometown. Taehyung loves so much his grandma. He is forget about his worries when his grandma with him And they'll started live thier life happly with each- other.

Jungkook,Jimin,Hoseok and Jin are close Friend and neighbours.They'll always play, studies and share everything with Eachother.

After days of when Taehyung come to his grandma House to live.They'll always saw him morly quite and not playing with anyone. They try to befriend with him, but Taehyung try ignore them.

Jungkook and Jimin was gone Frustrated cause of his behavior, and now both fixed thier mind to talk to this quite boy.

They go to Taehyung house,where his grandma watering the plants. His Grandma loves them so much as his own children.

Jungkook go near her and ask him,"Why he isn't playing with us?" He gain Taehyung Attention and when he saw Taehyung also starring him,he again ask," Are we not good boy, he didn't like me? That's why he doesn't playing with me? "

He told everything which was in his heart, After hearing his innocent thoughts,grandma heart goes melted. She tried to explain as much as needed and told to Taehyung to play with them.

Taehyung goes to play with Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin and Jin. At first Taehyung didn't talk to them, he sit on a side bench of Park. And rest were playing with other children of park. suddenly Jungkook turned and saw Taehyung who was watching Everyone,but didn't play. He goes to him and ask," Why are you sitting here? Come play with me and my Friends." But Taehyung only stare him. But Jungkook doesn't give up easily, he hold Taehyung's one hand and run towards Field where Everyone play. After spending time with other children specially with Jungkook Taehyung feel a little easy.

He Taehyung rarely smile between games when he plays and after spending a long day, now they'll run towards their houses. Jin, Jungkook Jimin and Hoseok firsly go with Taehyung to his house to sending him off.

Taehyung say goodbye to them with a little smile. His family feel happy to see Taehyung smile, atleast he started to befriend with other.

Here, Taehyung also feel happy and exectided about his now Friendgroup.
They treat him so sweetly. It's not like this before not anyone try to talk to him or play with him,but he doesn't feel happy or secure. But with these boys he feels haapy.

Next day:

Taehyung waiting for his neighbour boys to come. He wants to asked his grandma to about them,but Taehyung still Taehyung. He sit silently,after some mintues when he saw thar a Main door opened and soon revealing boys Infornt of him.

And He fells too happy but didn't show his happiness to anyone. He happily ready to go to playground with them to play. They'll always play and spending time together Taehyung's Family too happy to saw him play and opened with others children.

Taehyung and other boys now become Bestfriends. Those Friends who share every inch information about Everything and anything. They unspretalble now. In morning to night they Always stick together with Eachother. They go to school with EachOther,sitting side by side in classroom, spending studies time together.

And Now Now Now!!!!!
After a fcking 9 Years they become a Cute, Hot and breathtaking teenager boys of high-school😉.

To be Continue 💜.....

Note: It's time to Milting Love ♥ In The Air.