Chapter - 11

Hiii Army!

Jungkook POV:

I standing here in bakery shop to choose cake for Taehyung, I know he loves Strawberry Flover so I pecked Strawberry Flover cake which also decorated with Strawberries. I know He loved it. After went from Shop I Remember It's the hospital ( Which is Infornt of Bekery); where Uncle (Taehyung's father) Tested so I thought Get a report When I'm also stand front of it.

So I'm Get his report because Doctors Of this hospital know us very well cause of Our parents so there're no problem to get his report.

I Thought to check it but Doctor Told me to know Check before Uncle and Told me to Send him Hospital As soon as possible, I felt something wents wrong but After Doctor Saw My face, he told me to not getting worry because that's Nothing Serious( God's Know). So I feel feels relax and when I saw time And it's show 8 I'm shocked. How Can be  I'm so late.

When I reached Taehyung's house, everyone looked at me and Felt excited  and when I saw Uncle also looking at me with report he tried to not get panic so I Give him reports and told him not to worry and Doctor asked for him next day. He smiled and went to his room with report. I'm putting Cake on Refrigerator and Go to My House to  Change my Clothes.

I Called Jimin and told him to came after half Hour. Yehh Taehyung, Jimin and Hoseok Hyung all of them stay Jimin's house until everything were ready.

Third POV:

Everyone ready for Birthday party they informed jimin and hoseok . Now everyone hide and waiting for Taehyung.

Hoseok already come after Getting ready and they'll ready for Giving Him Suprise party.

Here Taehyung asked lots of questions to jimin like why he should ready like Prince, where everyone gone, why anyone doesn't Wish him birthday, Even Jungkook doesn't meet him Today etc etc.

Yes, His every birthday his father, friends and thier whole Family wish him first then they do anything but today everyone ignore him they try to avoid him even when Jin meet him in morning he acted like he does not remember his birthday, same goes with Jimin and Hoseok too but not Jimin told him that they go to Club because some his Friends request him and he didn't want to go alone and Jungkook and Hoseok already Busy and Jin Doesn't like   to Go to Club so he give his cute puppy eyes, so Taehyung didn't denied him.

Now they Both ready for went suddenly Jimin asked Taehyung to give him his Black Jacket which was Jimin's favorite. Taehyung sigh but ready to Give him he already upset cause he thing Everyone Was planning for Birthday but Here even his best friends didn't wish him How can he expect Suprise.

He asked jimin to wait so he go fast and get him Jacket. But when he enter his living room He saw only darkness Cause  whole house light was off. He try to call his father's name but he didn't get any response to he come near Switch to On lights but suddenly he shocked when he Heared Everyone Shout.

Taehyung POV:

I Try my best to not felt upset, I know I'm not 5 old year's boy but seriously everyone forget about my birthday. Even Jimin and Jungkook too. Aishhhh....Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung  always excited a week before my birthday but now look everyone bust in his work. I Seriously felt angry on them. But what should do, forget.

Jimin asked me for hangout so I'm ready otherwise he didn't live me peaceful. Maybe My mood are getting better, When I come Living room for get Jacket for jimin livingoom was silent and light was off.